• Jan 31st, 2023 12:30 am
[OP]
Jun 6, 2018
82 posts
2032 upvotes

2023/02/28 COTTONELLE Flushable Wipes Contest ($5,000 x2) [no QC]

Enter: https://www.cottonelle.com/en-ca/sign-up

Rules: https://www.cottonelle.com/en-ca/winter ... test/rules

PRIZES: There are two (2) prizes (each a “Prize”) available to be won, each consisting of $5,000.00 (CDN) which will be issued in the form of a cheque.

Can also enter on Instagram, Facebook and Promotional email which will be sent to existing Cottonelle email subscribers. But only 1 entry per person regardless of method of entry.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3310 posts
4376 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Keeps saying enter a valid email address? Tried with like 4 different emails, on 3 devices. Anyone getting the same issue?
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jun 15, 2022
333 posts
311 upvotes
blackbirdman wrote: Keeps saying enter a valid email address? Tried with like 4 different emails, on 3 devices. Anyone getting the same issue?
I am getting same error " enter a valid email address? "
Jul 10, 2017
78 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto & Whtby
Same issue
To keep you honest and real, own a dog to love you and a cat to ignore you.
Aug 21, 2008
108 posts
196 upvotes
Same issue. Hopefully enough complaints get them to fix it.
Apr 9, 2017
63 posts
221 upvotes
If it says invalid, it usually means you registered in the past. Do the reset password thing with that email. It should send you a link. It worked for me. I was able to enter.
Jun 15, 2022
333 posts
311 upvotes
BubbleWrap wrote: If it says invalid, it usually means you registered in the past. Do the reset password thing with that email. It should send you a link. It worked for me. I was able to enter.
I reset password - was able to login but where do you now enter the contest? Do you get a "thanks for entering" message?
Apr 9, 2017
63 posts
221 upvotes
minirfder wrote: I reset password - was able to login but where do you now enter the contest? Do you get a "thanks for entering" message?
After you are logged in, go back to the original link to the contest found here to get to the contest.
Jul 10, 2017
78 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto & Whtby
@simplysteph Hopefully people are telling them there is a problem. I did.
Nov 26, 2022
7 posts
3 upvotes
blackbirdman wrote: Keeps saying enter a valid email address? Tried with like 4 different emails, on 3 devices. Anyone getting the same issue?
Same
Jul 10, 2017
78 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto & Whtby
They responded to me email:

Existing registered Cottonelle.com members will receive an email by February 1, 2023, with an invitation to enter the contest. Upon clicking Enter Contest, the consumer will receive one entry into the contest.
Jul 10, 2017
78 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto & Whtby
They responded to my email: Existing registered Cottonelle.com members will receive an email by February 1, 2023, with an invitation to enter the contest. Upon clicking Enter Contest, the consumer will receive one entry into the contest.
Jul 10, 2017
78 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto & Whtby
Whoops? Sorry for that double post!!