Contests

[Daily]

2023/03/08 - Folgers Damn Good Contest Win a Golden Scoop or Cash Prize valued at $10,000.00

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2023 8:48 am
[OP]
Jan 29, 2013
427 posts
3098 upvotes
Saskatoon Sk

2023/03/08 - Folgers Damn Good Contest Win a Golden Scoop or Cash Prize valued at $10,000.00

Enter with a purchase, or no purchase necessary option, for a chance to win one of 3,190 secondary prizes consisting of tumblers (417), coffee makers (112), cans of coffee (1,471) or K cup pods (1,190) or one grand prize of "a golden scoop" or cash prize valued at $10,000.00.

to enter: www.folgerscontest.com
the rules: www.folgerscontest.com/rules
Thread Summary
B. No-Purchase Entry: To enter without purchase, during the Purchase Period and while in a logged-in state, click the appropriate link to be directed to https://folgerscontest.com/no-purchase-entry and request a one-time use No-Purchase Entry Personal Identification Number ("NPE PIN"). Once your NPE PIN request has been submitted, a unique NPE PIN will be displayed on-screen and delivered by email to your email address used to register along with instructions for completing your No-Purchase Entry submission. Each day an NPE PIN request is made a unique one-time-use NPE PIN is generated for you. You must then submit by mail the following: i) one unique handwritten original (not photocopied) 50-word (minimum) essay on, "What Folgers® products do you enjoy and why?” (an “Essay”); and ii) one unique NPE PIN; both on a single piece of paper to: Folgers Damn Good Contest 2023 PO Box 174 Whitby, ON L1N 5S1 (the “Contest Address”). Together, i) and ii) comprise a “No-Purchase Entry Request”. For clarity, each No-Purchase Entry Request must contain an original Essay and a valid unique NPE PIN enclosed in a separate envelope bearing sufficient postage and arrive at the Contest Address within the Entry Period set out in Section 3 to be eligible for one (1) Contest Entry. Each Essay can be used only once. Each NPE PIN can be used only once. Any No-Purchase Entry Request with duplicate Essays orNPE PINs will be marked invalid. Simply requesting an NPE PIN does not constitute a Contest Entry. Only once a No Purchase Entry Request has been reviewed for compliance with the Contest Rules and deemed valid by the Sponsor, acting in its sole discretion, will you receive one (1) Contest Entry. Limit of one (1) NPE PIN request per person per day during the Purchase Period.

Once your No-Purchase Entry Request has been reviewed, you will be informed by email as to the status – either “Valid” (if it qualifies you for an Entry) or “Invalid” (if it does not qualify you for and Entry). If your No-Purchase Entry Request is Invalid, you will be informed as to why it does not qualify. Each Entry you earn, regardless of the method used to enter, will be eligible for all Draws scheduled on or after the date and time your Entry was accepted as valid if they are accepted as valid by the Entry Deadline date for such Draws (See section 10 for the Draw Schedule). To be valid, all With-Purchase and No-Purchase Entry Requests must be received within the Entry Period. For clarity, each Entry can be used for multiple Secondary Prize Draws and will continue to be used in the subsequent eligible Draws unless or until it is selected. All eligible Entries received during the Contest Period will be counted towards the Grand Prize Draw, even if selected for a Secondary Prize.

If you believe the decision made with respect to the validity of a With-Purchase Entry or a NoPurchase Entry was made in error, follow the instructions provided in the related email message to contact the Sponsor’s support team. All support requests will be reviewed and replied to in a timely manner. If it is determined that a Submission was marked as invalid in error, the decision may be changed, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, and any Entries earned as part of the related Submission will be included in any subsequent Draws taking place on or after the date your Entry was accepted as valid, as applicable.

Our lawyers tell us the above prevents us from being criminally prosecuted for holding a private lottery.
56 replies
[OP]
Jan 29, 2013
427 posts
3098 upvotes
Saskatoon Sk
Pardon wrote: Still have to mail it to complete entry.
Agree it's not the easiest NPE method but lots of prizes so for me at least it's worth 50 words and a stamp - cheers and good luck all!
Mar 31, 2010
201 posts
281 upvotes
Anyone know If there is a list of products or if it's all folgers
Jul 8, 2019
58 posts
410 upvotes
Darlowe wrote: Anyone know If there is a list of products or if it's all folgers
This is the list inside the submission form on the website:

FOLGERS_GROUND_COFFEE_SMALL_CANS 9.6 oz Can
100% COLOMBIAN
CLASSIC ROAST
CLASSIC DECAF
FRENCH VANILLA
HAZELNUT

FOLGERS_GROUND_COFFEE_LARGE_CANS 22.6 oz Can
BLACK SILK
BLONDE SILK
CLASSIC ROAST
CLASSIC DECAFFEINATED
INTENSELY DARK
MOUNTAIN ROAST

FOLGERS_K-CUPS_12_CT
BLACK SILK 12 CT
CARAMEL DRIZZLE 12 CT
CLASSIC ROAST 12 CT
COLUMBIAN DECAF 12 CT
HAZELNUT CREAM12 CT
LIVELY COLUMBIAN 12 CT
MORNING CAFE 12 CT
VANILLA BISCOTTI 12 CT
MOCHA SWIRL 12 CT

FOLGERS_K-CUPS_30_CT
BLACK SILK 30 CT
CARAMEL DRIZZLE 30 CT
HAZELNUT CREAM 30 CT
INTENSELY DARK 30 CT
LIVELY COLUMBIAN 30 CT
MORNING CAFE 30 CT
VANILLA BISCOTTI 30 CT

FOLGERS_K-CUPS_48_CT
INTENSELY DARK 48 CT
LIVELY COLOMBIAN 48 CT
MORNING CAFE 48 CT

FOLGERS_1850
1850 PIONEER BLEND WHOLE BEAN COFFEE
1850 MIDNIGHT GOLD WHOLE BEAN COFFEE
1850 PIONEER BLEND GROUND COFFEE
1850 MIDNIGHT GOLD GROUND COFFEE
1850 100% COLOMBIAN GROUND COFFEE
1850 PIONEER BLEND K-CUPS 24 CT
1850 MIDNIGHT GOLD K-CUPS 24 CT
1850 PIONEER BLEND K-CUPS 10 CT
1850 MIDNIGHT GOLD K-CUPS 10 CT

FOLGERS_INSTANT_COFFEE
INSTANT COFFEE 200G
INSTANT COFFEE 340G
[OP]
Jan 29, 2013
427 posts
3098 upvotes
Saskatoon Sk
What's up with the thumbs down?! When I come across a contest on here that another RFDer has been happy to share, I read the rules and decide if it's worth me entering or if I pass, either way I don't give a thumbs down. If it is because I didn't list all the ways to enter, eligible products, etc., that info is in the rules. Wow I've never had a thumbs down before with the contests I have shared and I think sharing is good karma. Oh well, can't please everyone I guess so cheers and good luck all!
Mar 28, 2021
710 posts
7284 upvotes
Ontario
Hobi1234 wrote: What's up with the thumbs down?! When I come across a contest on here that another RFDer has been happy to share, I read the rules and decide if it's worth me entering or if I pass, either way I don't give a thumbs down. If it is because I didn't list all the ways to enter, eligible products, etc., that info is in the rules. Wow I've never had a thumbs down before with the contests I have shared and I think sharing is good karma. Oh well, can't please everyone I guess so cheers and good luck all!
No one who goes through the effort of posting on this forum deserves a thumbs down.
Thanks for posting this contest. The rest of us really appreciate it!
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3461 posts
16075 upvotes
Canada
Hobi1234 wrote: What's up with the thumbs down?! When I come across a contest on here that another RFDer has been happy to share, I read the rules and decide if it's worth me entering or if I pass, either way I don't give a thumbs down. If it is because I didn't list all the ways to enter, eligible products, etc., that info is in the rules. Wow I've never had a thumbs down before with the contests I have shared and I think sharing is good karma. Oh well, can't please everyone I guess so cheers and good luck all!
Someone also down voted the Cadbury contest. Thank you for posting this contest.
Dec 10, 2004
222 posts
206 upvotes
Winnipeg
No purchase instructions after getting a code

Thank you for participating in the Folgers® Damn Good Contest.

Your No-Purchase-Entry PIN code is:

Please follow these instructions to complete your Entry request.

Step 1: On a single piece of paper, write a minimum 50-word essay to tell us which Folgers® products you enjoy, and why.
Step 2: Add your NPE PIN, the contest name, date, your full name and email to the paper.
Step 3: Include your answer to this skill-testing question: What is 24 divided by 6 multiplied by 3 minus 7 plus 18?
Step 4: Mail your No-Purchase Entry to:
Folgers® Damn Good Contest
PO Box 174 Station Main
Whitby, Ontario
L1N 5S1

If you would like to print a form to assist in completing your Entry request, click below. Please note that No-Purchase Entries must be received by March 8, 2023.

Essay and a stamp. Not for me.....
Jan 28, 2009
353 posts
559 upvotes
LOL! Imagine winning the grand prize and ask for the golden scoop. 🤣
I know you can select the cash prize, and any sane person would but still...

"I don't need 10 000$, I want to fill my coffee maker with a golden scoop!" Face With Tears Of Joy
Aug 21, 2008
105 posts
195 upvotes
Thumbs down should be reserved for scams/sketchy posts imo. Thanks for spending your time to share.
Jan 28, 2009
353 posts
559 upvotes
simplysteph wrote: Thumbs down should be reserved for scams/sketchy posts imo. Thanks for spending your time to share.
Yeah and I rarely see posts on this board getting thumbs down. You don't like? Don't participate. It's that simple.
But on the other hand, if you post anything on the Hot Deals forum, you're gonna get ANIHILATED. Even if you post a honestly good deal, people won't hesitate to let you know they think it sucks. It's a freakin' zoo over there.
On this board it's very friendly.