Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2023/04/30 iÖGO "Snack and Play Contest" [QC ok]

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2023 5:55 pm
Nov 1, 2013
276 posts
1759 upvotes
Kitchener
minirfder wrote: I got the screen that said I won a free product coupon but I never got the confirming winning email.
Same here...maybe they will come later?
Jan 30, 2016
583 posts
2222 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Says they contact instant winners at the end of each week:

Instant Prizes (except $1 off coupon and free iÖGO product coupon (max $10)) At the end of each week (as defined in section 2 above), Sponsor will contact the participants selected for an Instant Prize. Two (2) attempts will be made to contact the selected entrant at the email address or at the phone number provided on their entry form between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted by either email or phone, he/she will be considered to have forfeited the Prize and will be disqualified. The selected entrant will be required to sign a Declaration and Release Form and will have five (5) days to complete and return it in accordance with the instructions contained therein. Sponsor will contact Instant Prize winners within thirty (30) days of receiving his/her signed Release Form to arrange delivery of the Prize. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of the prizes from the end of the Contest Period.
Oct 7, 2013
347 posts
1026 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
To win the instant prize, is it random or do you need to clear the yogurts from the bowling lane? So far I have ended with 1 or 2 yogurt pins on the runaway and always sorry try again.
May 20, 2013
96 posts
157 upvotes
Hamilton
JEFFTRADER wrote: To win the instant prize, is it random or do you need to clear the yogurts from the bowling lane? So far I have ended with 1 or 2 yogurt pins on the runaway and always sorry try again.
its totally random
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2017
1165 posts
1303 upvotes
Nanaimo
Pretty sure all the prizes were won on first day
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1513 posts
2025 upvotes
Toronto
I have zero luck with this contest. How are others winning good prizes? Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
I got an email from them just now with declaration and release forms all for the single free product coupon that I won. Seems unnecessary for a product coupon.

Anyway, they give you 5 days to fill it out and send it back, so I just signed everything digitally using adobe and had it done in 2 minutes.
Aug 21, 2008
222 posts
844 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: I got an email from them just now with declaration and release forms all for the single free product coupon that I won. Seems unnecessary for a product coupon.

Anyway, they give you 5 days to fill it out and send it back, so I just signed everything digitally using adobe and had it done in 2 minutes.
I got a declaration form for my ten dollar coupon too. Pretty hilarious the amount of work they're putting in for a coupon. My sister and husband who won on the first day have yet to get an email with their declaration forms, I believe one is a thirty dollar gc and a free product coupon.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3955 posts
5639 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Sanforized wrote: Just won a free iÖGO product coupon.
Also just won one also, after a long week of playing lol. I don't eat yogurt, but oh well, better than nothing. going to get it for my grandparents.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jul 10, 2017
530 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto & Whtby
Just so some people don't feel left out -- I've played daily and have won nothing.
To keep yourself honest and real, own a dog to love you and a cat to ignore you.
Mar 23, 2022
25 posts
55 upvotes
Playing daily and so far I've won a $1 off coupon Loudly Crying Face
Jun 15, 2022
658 posts
1323 upvotes
OttawaRE wrote: Playing daily and so far I've won a $1 off coupon Loudly Crying Face
The $1 off coupons is sent via email in pdf; generic coupon that needs to be printed - expires July 31/23
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
What a pain to get a $10 GC from them. It's like you won something bigger. I don't even use their products, so it's going to go to a friend or maybe the homeless shelter...
Nov 23, 2022
32 posts
149 upvotes
Won iÖGO product of a maximum value
of ten dollars ($10). Thanks to the OP
Jun 15, 2022
658 posts
1323 upvotes
Anyone get a confirmation back when you sent back your releases (for free product coupon, Indigo gift card or any of the bigger prizes)?