Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2023/05/01 CIRCLE K COCA-COLA VIP FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE + $500 Visa GCs [all Canada]

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2023 8:42 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2020
2696 posts
3196 upvotes
cute_honey wrote: So, can anyone clarify what pops this coke coupon works for? Thanks
For me:
Coke reg and zero
Cherry coke reg and zero
Coke move reg and zero
Barqs cherry (will assume just Barqs will works)
Fanta (only the one that has 'new size' on the label)
Fresca

Someone reported Canada Dry works but not the flavoured variety.
Update: Canada Dry did not work
Last edited by JustMe000 on Mar 20th, 2023 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6027 upvotes
JustMe000 wrote:
Yeah I tried on the weekend. Didn’t work
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
Finally, our long losing streak (7 days at least it seems) is over.

Won a coke each! Lol
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2021
2900 posts
2672 upvotes
Hey I guys couple of questions if anyone wouldn’t mind help answering for me, this entire time I thought I was supposed to buy somthing turns out the upc was in the post.Loudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying Face Anyway I just won 4 free cokes and I’m wondering for the name do I put a random one or my real name, cuz who knows if I’d actually win the big prizes?

2nd It seems everyone has different experiences with this coupon which being, it works for other drinks. I’d like to know those drinks so I’ll have a screenshot kept of what I can get tia
Jun 7, 2006
720 posts
334 upvotes
Ontario
Free coke creations … barcode only works for coke creations sugar and no sugar. Tried on reg coke did not work. Bon chance
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
StormJG wrote: Hey I guys couple of questions if anyone wouldn’t mind help answering for me, this entire time I thought I was supposed to buy somthing turns out the upc was in the post.Loudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying Face Anyway I just won 4 free cokes and I’m wondering for the name do I put a random one or my real name, cuz who knows if I’d actually win the big prizes?

2nd It seems everyone has different experiences with this coupon which being, it works for other drinks. I’d like to know those drinks so I’ll have a screenshot kept of what I can get tia
Nice! 4 cokes and first wins. I had given up as didn't win for 7 days in a row and finally we won 1 each last night.

We put our real first name and email address, as you never know if you get lucky and win a big prize!

@JustMe000 post upthread on the types that work:
JustMe000 wrote:
For me:
Coke reg and zero
Cherry coke reg and zero
Coke move reg and zero
Barqs cherry (will assume just Barqs will works)
Fanta (only the one that has 'new size' on the label)
Fresca

Update: Canada Dry did not work

Enjoy your free cokes @StormJG and hope your winning streak continues!!
Apr 10, 2013
86 posts
101 upvotes
Corner Brook
You should use your real name. A relative won a few months ago ($1000) and had to submit a copy of gov. photo ID
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13524 posts
4710 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
how to expect to win when all choices are the same 🤦🏻‍♂️
all preloaded with nothing…

F291CAD4-7FBC-4B5C-986A-87FD15929CC2.jpeg
=^.^= Past Wins:
[2019] SFL: 1 Year / [2021] Sbux Summer: 1 Week Bakery, Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC
[2022] Sbux Summer: $100 e-Gift Card, SFL: 100 Stars
[2023] Sbux Summer: Multiple GCs totaling $135 (family), SFL: $20 GC
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2010
1022 posts
2153 upvotes
Alberta
StormJG wrote: Hey I guys couple of questions if anyone wouldn’t mind help answering for me, this entire time I thought I was supposed to buy somthing turns out the upc was in the post.Loudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying Face Anyway I just won 4 free cokes and I’m wondering for the name do I put a random one or my real name, cuz who knows if I’d actually win the big prizes?

Yes, put your real name for any contests you enter! I won their Circle K Xbox Contest 2 months ago (you can see in my previous posts) and I had to send them a picture of my driver's license when filling out the prize form. Someone HAS to win and it could be you! :) I've only redeemed for regular Coke, regular Coke Move and regular Barq's Root Beer.
BestOffer wrote: how to expect to win when all choices are the same 🤦🏻‍♂️
With all instant wins, the 'games' mean nothing - it's the time that you enter. The games are just a fun way for them to make it more interesting instead of a page that says whoops you lost, haha. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2006
1342 posts
7243 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
BestOffer wrote: how to expect to win when all choices are the same 🤦🏻‍♂️
Pretty sure the win's decided when you answer the trivia question, because if you leave it on the stars without picking it'll text you a Coke if you won after about 30 sec. You're then sure you'll pick a winning star, but after you pick it the game won't send another.

If you want a second free Coke you can however then bet someone a Coke that you can pick the winning star from the three, because if you already received the winning text, it's a sure thing, whichever star you pick :D
Amazon.ca HOT! 14% Off Gloopnr (Chinese kwyjibo brand) DDR3 1066MHz CL10 SODIMM w/ Swarovski crystal-encrusted 14K gold heat shields $309.59 ATL! -- Typical RFD Hot Deal in 2024.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13524 posts
4710 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
eunoia wrote: Pretty sure the win's decided when you answer the trivia question, because if you leave it on the stars without picking it'll text you a Coke if you won after about 30 sec. You're then sure you'll pick a winning star, but after you pick it the game won't send another.

If you want a second free Coke you can however then bet someone a Coke that you can pick the winning star from the three, because if you already received the winning text, it's a sure thing, whichever star you pick :D
not true on answering the questions; there is a time i play and get a coke every time, once that time is passed, no wins, and same as no wins in the morning
=^.^= Past Wins:
[2019] SFL: 1 Year / [2021] Sbux Summer: 1 Week Bakery, Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC
[2022] Sbux Summer: $100 e-Gift Card, SFL: 100 Stars
[2023] Sbux Summer: Multiple GCs totaling $135 (family), SFL: $20 GC
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2020
2696 posts
3196 upvotes
I'm just in it for the coke and skip the bonus entries. That lessen my chance of winning so doesn't matter if I use real or fake name and email.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2021
2900 posts
2672 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Nice! 4 cokes and first wins. I had given up as didn't win for 7 days in a row and finally we won 1 each last night.

We put our real first name and email address, as you never know if you get lucky and win a big prize!

@JustMe000 post upthread on the types that work:

Enjoy your free cokes @StormJG and hope your winning streak continues!!
Thanks for the reply, yippee I’m happy you won!!! Thanks for letting me know the drinks, I’m most likely gonna go with the root beer as It’s my 2nd drink after cream soda, while coke is at the bottom isn’t it ironic anyway I am wondering what the other coke drinks taste like any good? Btw I didn’t get anything on my first 2 lines so I decided to click a different star on my third number, got the coke decided todo the same on my 4th boom another one so for people saying it’s rigged, or all pre set it’s not it’s all just luck
Oct 22, 2007
535 posts
914 upvotes
Markham
StormJG wrote: I decided to click a different star on my third number, got the coke decided todo the same on my 4th boom another one so for people saying it’s rigged, or all pre set it’s not it’s all just luck
Pre set based on time of day, that is the luck part, not which star you pick. It literally says it in the rules, that winning times are selected and if you are the first person to play after that time you will be a winner. This is the same with all past Circle K contest, it does not matter what you pick.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2021
2900 posts
2672 upvotes
mikeconic wrote: Pre set based on time of day, that is the luck part, not which star you pick. It literally says it in the rules, that winning times are selected and if you are the first person to play after that time you will be a winner. This is the same with all past Circle K contest, it does not matter what you pick.
Oh if that’s the case my apologies guess a minute difference makes such a huge difference in winning lol
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2012
1511 posts
2738 upvotes
Victoria
StormJG wrote: Oh if that’s the case my apologies guess a minute difference makes such a huge difference in winning lol
It really does. I try to submit as soon as the next minute starts and hope that it’s the pre-selected time Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2017
1165 posts
1303 upvotes
Nanaimo
For anyone thats interested now is the time to play today
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6027 upvotes
StormJG wrote: Oh if that’s the case my apologies guess a minute difference makes such a huge difference in winning lol
Yup. To test, enter at the same time on 2 phones. You’ll get the same prize in other contests. If lucky free car wash 🤪
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2021
2900 posts
2672 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: Yup. To test, enter at the same time on 2 phones. You’ll get the same prize in other contests. If lucky free car wash 🤪
You talking bout the run promotion am I right I wish it went on longer