Expired Hot Deals

20k points for $75 purchase groceries first order only PC EXPRESS (nofrills,zehrs, etc..)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 4:21 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2723 posts
3000 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

20k points for $75 purchase groceries first order only PC EXPRESS (nofrills,zehrs, etc..)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 30, 2021
** I checked, didn't see this posted yet**

If you have already taken advantage of this deal before, you could make another account and order (and then household the points with your main account ;)

Just stumbled upon this deal. First orders only, get $20 in points for spending $75 or more at the grocery stores using

https://shop.pcexpress.ca/summer20/

you can do pickup or delivery

Stores include: Your Independant Grocer, Real Canadian Superstore, No Frills, Maxi, Loblaws, Zehrs, Dominion, Provigo, Valumart, Fortinos.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4423 posts
3746 upvotes
Ontario
=( My Small Town no such feature lol.
---
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9150 upvotes
The NORTH
Sweet, will test this out at Your Independ Grocer locally. Have been looking for a reason to try this location.
Nov 9, 2013
745 posts
263 upvotes
Vancouver
Maybe location dependent? I found the pc express prices for my location are the same as in store and follow the flyer, as long as your pickup date is while that flyer is still active. No issues yet.
Oct 28, 2019
172 posts
121 upvotes
Trottier wrote: Beware - pc express prices are higher & definitely do NOT follow flyer
Thank you for the heads up, I had not even thought of that!

Makes sense it would follow the Uber pricing model though.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2004
3073 posts
142 upvotes
British Columbia
Thanks for the heads up! I thought it would be a good deal if the prices were same as in store.
Dec 6, 2010
50 posts
86 upvotes
ottawa
Trottier wrote: Beware - pc express prices are higher & definitely do NOT follow flyer
I don’t know what store you use with PC Express but in my experience after dozens of orders through multiple store chains has been that the price is the same as in store/flyer including the local store clearance.

If there is a discrepancy I simply call to let them know and they give me a credit on my next order or I can go back to the store immediately to be reimbursed. And if it’s a PC Optimum promotion that didn’t apply, you can report it through the shoppers optimum app and they usually credit the points within 2 days.

The only true difference between in-store and PC express is that sometime the PC Express app won’t show all available products in the app especially if it’s a newly released products.
Edit: I should mention that if you order during a specific flyer but only pick up when a new flyer has been released, then yes you may have some problems but the app has improved in the past 2 years to account for such issues.
Oct 28, 2004
495 posts
179 upvotes
jbig17 wrote: I don’t know what store you use with PC Express but in my experience after dozens of orders through multiple store chains has been that the price is the same as in store/flyer including the local store clearance.

If there is a discrepancy I simply call to let them know and they give me a credit on my next order or I can go back to the store immediately to be reimbursed. And if it’s a PC Optimum promotion that didn’t apply, you can report it through the shoppers optimum app and they usually credit the points within 2 days.

The only true difference between in-store and PC express is that sometime the PC Express app won’t show all available products in the app especially if it’s a newly released products.
Edit: I should mention that if you order during a specific flyer but only pick up when a new flyer has been released, then yes you may have some problems but the app has improved in the past 2 years to account for such issues.
Same experience. I’ve been using pc express pick up twice a week for the past year and prices were always same as the flyer. The prices are based on the day you pick up and not when you place the order, so if there was a flyer change between your order and pick up, you will be charged the new price for the week.