Food & Drink

24/7 (or late night) Restaurants in Mississauga?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2018 3:28 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 8, 2002
5033 posts
489 upvotes

24/7 (or late night) Restaurants in Mississauga?

I get hungry at night, enough said. Theres only a handful of places I can go to at night for food...I'm talking 2am and later hours.

- Denny's (Hurontario/401) open 24/7
- Vietnamese restaurant (Hurontario/Dundas) open 24/7
- The Fire Pit (Hurontario/Britannia), open to atleast 3AM
- Tremendous (Chinese), (Wolfdale Rd), open past 3AM)
- Master Steak (Dixie Rd, east side, N of 401)
- Wally's (Hurontario/Central Parkway)
- Alexandra's (on Eglinton near Centennial Park, front of Parmalat factory)

Of course there's always Krispy Kreme, McDonald's (drive-thru) and Timmy's that are open all the time.

Anymore good places?
80 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
427 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
Save yourself some $, buy TV dinners or frozen stuff, stay home, save gas.
Dec 8, 2003
962 posts
68 upvotes
I can't remember exactly where in 'Sauga it is, but there's a 24/7 Steak place called Master Steaks. Not sure if they are even in business anymore as it has been a good 5 years since I was there, but for ~$10, you get a low quality steak dinner. Serves its purpose at 3 am.
Jul 20, 2004
662 posts
31 upvotes
Master Steak is on Dixie Road east side, north of Hwy 401
May 28, 2004
226 posts
12 upvotes
If you are looking for Chinese food then there is a restaurant called "Tremendous" (sp.?) and it is on Wolfdale across from some Rogers business office. It is west of Mavis off and south of Burnhamtorpe. They also have 24hr. dimsum there.
Hope this helps!
ptxpress wrote:I can't remember exactly where in 'Sauga it is, but there's a 24/7 Steak place called Master Steaks....
sorry but I don't believe it is 24 anymore or maybe that is just their winter hrs and in the summer time they might go back to 24 hrs. But none the less they are open until around 2-3 am if I recall.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1504 posts
414 upvotes
Woodbridge
BrandonHum wrote:Vietnamese restaurant (Hurontario/Dundas ... I think) open 24/7
There's two. One is called Pho Ba Ca and is on the SE section on Hurontario. The other is on the NE section on Dundas and I dont recall the name of it.
I wish Mississauga had more late night eats places..
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1504 posts
414 upvotes
Woodbridge
wanna_be wrote:Master Steak is on Dixie Road east side, north of Hwy 401
I just went to this place last weekend and I was surprised it was pretty good. $8.99 for a 12oz, and $10.99 for a 16oz steak. Thats for the steak only; fries, salad, etc are extra. I believe its still 24/7 although I forgot to check the store hours.
Jul 16, 2005
305 posts
2 upvotes
Oshawa
GoldieTiger wrote:If you are looking for Chinese food then there is a restaurant called "Tremendous" (sp.?) and it is on Wolfdale across from some Rogers business office. It is west of Mavis off and south of Burnhamtorpe. They also have 24hr. dimsum there.
Hope this helps!
Had a serious contamination issue there a few years back. I still cringe when i drive by it.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1504 posts
414 upvotes
Woodbridge
I gotta say it again, Mississauga sucks for late night eats! To make it worse (and to make sure people are aware), the Denny's at Courtney Park is closed.
I guess we should be happy McD's drive through is open late.
Apr 20, 2003
631 posts
15 upvotes
warpdryv wrote:Had a serious contamination issue there a few years back. I still cringe when i drive by it.
lol no kidding, my friend ordered some har gow (shrimp dumpling) a couple months back, and found a dead fly on it, it looked so disguisting, shouldve went to health inspectors for it, but hey he ate the other pieces and ask for another one cause the fly.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2004
5470 posts
1712 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah Denny's is gone now sadly.

The two most popular places I can think of are Tremendous on Wolfedale (near Mavis & Burnhamthorpe), and Zet's on Airport rd (in front of the airport).

Both start getting really packed around 3am after all the club-goers arrive.
Apr 26, 2005
211 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga/Meadowva…
Another place that's open late is Wally's at Hurontario and Central Parkway. I forget how late but I think until 3 or 4 am, they only seem to close for a few hours every day. It's your typical greasy spoon diner, they have great breakfasts, sandwiches, burgers etc.
Sep 29, 2005
235 posts
Manda wrote:Another place that's open late is Wally's at Hurontario and Central Parkway. I forget how late but I think until 3 or 4 am, they only seem to close for a few hours every day. It's your typical greasy spoon diner, they have great breakfasts, sandwiches, burgers etc.
Wallys and Master steaks are just filthy..

I won't return to either place.
GREAT GOOGLES!
Apr 26, 2005
211 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga/Meadowva…
Another place that's open late (until 5 am I think) is Alexandra's on Eglinton (near Centennial park, in front of the parmalat factory). I've never been there but they advertise all over the place and seem like they might be decent.

I agree that Wally's seems kind of dirty, but I've always had good food there. It's really best when you're hungover and craving a greasy breakfast like steak and eggs.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18276 posts
1259 upvotes
Elmira
I like Master Steaks better than Wallys

I vote for Sonnys though, by far. Awesome steak sandwiches and banquet burgers, open till 5am.. Kennedy & Queen in brampton, but its close to saga
a closed mind is already defeated
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18276 posts
1259 upvotes
Elmira
Oh man

How could I forget

THE FIRE PIT for the win, at Hurontario & Brittannia road.. Open on weekends till LATE, at least 3AM
a closed mind is already defeated
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 8, 2002
5033 posts
489 upvotes
Just updated the main list. Any more places to eat???
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2002
4954 posts
64 upvotes
Happy Jade Chinese restaurant on Dixie and Dundas (north east corner, mobilia is in the plaza) is open way past midnight.
Apr 20, 2003
631 posts
15 upvotes
Don't go to tremendous, go to Golden China, its a couple blocks away on Confederation and Central Parkway, right across from Father Goetz highschool, its open till 4 am on weekdays, and 5 am on weekends (Friday too) the food is more fresh, taste better, and is clean, the owner is really nice too, and its about the same price as Tremendous.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)