Expired Hot Deals

mirvish.com

$24 Tix Dirty Dancing, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, WWRY

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2008 5:16 pm

Poll: For those who have seen WWRY, who would see it again for $24?

• Total votes: 30. You have voted on this poll.
Yes, I would pay $24 to see it again

53%
No, it isn't worth the money

47%

Poll ended at Dec 24th, 2008 11:25 am

[OP]
Dec 12, 2007
254 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough

[mirvish.com] $24 Tix Dirty Dancing, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, WWRY

More offers from mirvish.com
The BIG December Two-Four:
Come to the Theatre for 24 Bucks!

Dirty Dancing, We Will Rock You and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang are all $24 per ticket on Christmas Eve shows!

[IMG]http://mirvish.com/new/logo_dd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://mirvish.com/new/logo_wwry.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://mirvish.com/new/logo_chitty.jpg[/IMG]

You read it correctly. Get out of the house on Dec. 24 and come downtown! The lights are much brighter there; you can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares... and see a great show for only $24! It's your choice of
  • Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the CanonTheatre (7PM performance)
  • Dirty Dancing at the Royal Alexandra (2PM matinees)
  • We Will Rock You at the Panasonic (2PM matinees)

ALL tickets for ALL seats at ALL these performances are only $24 on December 24.*

Want in on this deal? Just call 416-872-1212 or 1-800-461-3333 or go online at ticketking.com and choose your show. Your secret promotional code to get this once-in-a-solstice price is EVE. Just quote it to the phone operator or enter it online where it says "Promotion Code".

And the fine print says: *This offer is valid for the evening performance of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (7PM) and the matinee performances (2PM) of Dirty Dancing and We Will Rock You on December 24 only. May not be combined with other offers. Price includes tax and CIF. Offer is not valid on previously purchased tickets and cannot be combined with any other offer. Service charges apply on phone and internet orders. All Royal Alexandra Theatre tickets are subject to a $1.00 theatre modification fee. Seating is subject to availability. All sales are final; there are no refunds or exchanges. Offer expires Dec. 12.

The offer covers all seats - even the (usually) expensive ones in the orchestra, but it's first-come, first-served and there's one catch. You must order by December 12.

Update:
For more Mirvish Deals see the following:
42 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2008
1598 posts
57 upvotes
Amazing deal! I'm not in the mood for Dirty Dancing/CCBB, but I did check out WWRY for $20 thanks to another post on this forum last night and it was good! HOT!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 9, 2005
7317 posts
287 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks OP. Seen DD and WWRY, but wouldn't mind checking out CCBB for $24
Apr 28, 2008
242 posts
86 upvotes
mississauga
How is Chitty Chitty bang banG?? any reviews?
Aug 21, 2005
334 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
do u think my 3 year old son would sit thru this
[OP]
Dec 12, 2007
254 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough
shmoo2 wrote: do u think my 3 year old son would sit thru this
sit through which show? Dirty Dancing no! Plus there are some pretty suggestive scenes.
I assume you're asking about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, but unfortunately I haven't seen it.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1386 posts
347 upvotes
I assume it's so cheap because people are usually home on the eve w/ family. Do they usually have deals for new years eve? I want to get good seats but wanna ask you guys before biting the bullet and potentially saving a lot of $$!

Thanks,
Joey
[OP]
Dec 12, 2007
254 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough
freakyflow wrote: I assume it's so cheap because people are usually home on the eve w/ family. Do they usually have deals for new years eve? I want to get good seats but wanna ask you guys before biting the bullet and potentially saving a lot of $$!

Thanks,
Joey
Yes, the tickets are so cheap cause its Chritmas Eve. I guess not many people are out and about on that day.

I have another post for New Years Eve shows and boxing week.
Depending on what show you see, New years Eve seats are $75 for DD and $50 for WWRY.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1386 posts
347 upvotes
jas54 wrote: Yes, the tickets are so cheap cause its Chritmas Eve. I guess not many people are out and about on that day.

I have another post for New Years Eve shows and boxing week.
Depending on what show you see, New years Eve seats are $75 for DD and $50 for WWRY.
THANKS!! you just saved me a lot of $$!!
Aug 21, 2005
334 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
THANKS!!! just bought 2 tickets for CCGG
[OP]
Dec 12, 2007
254 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough
freakyflow wrote: THANKS!! you just saved me a lot of $$!!
Glad to hear! Enjoy the show (what one did you pick). I've seen both DD and WWRY and liked them both.
[OP]
Dec 12, 2007
254 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough
shmoo2 wrote: THANKS!!! just bought 2 tickets for CCGG
Have a good one!
Feb 17, 2008
105 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, Ontario
amazing! thanks for the heads up! I wanted to see CCBB, and that saved me a lot of $$! and a great Christmas gift for myself! I have already seen WWYR and Dirty Dancing, and loved them both.

~Rebecca~
[OP]
Dec 12, 2007
254 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough
Toronto_Chick wrote: amazing! thanks for the heads up! I wanted to see CCBB, and that saved me a lot of $$! and a great Christmas gift for myself! I have already seen WWYR and Dirty Dancing, and loved them both.

~Rebecca~
Enjoy! :)
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1642 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
watched DD recently for 50% off. its not as good as i expected, but it sure resembled the movie - even the dialogues. for $24, you can't go wrong, but i won't pay more than $40 (which i did, and later regretted.).
[OP]
Dec 12, 2007
254 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough
The Shopping Lady wrote: Ordered ccbb, thank you!
sounds like a number of people are seeing that one! You should all wear RFD t-shirts or something and meet up.
Aug 21, 2005
334 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
cache wrote: watched DD recently for 50% off. its not as good as i expected, but it sure resembled the movie - even the dialogues. for $24, you can't go wrong, but i won't pay more than $40 (which i did, and later regretted.).
I paid full price for DD and WWRY when they first came out, and regretted it. Not as good as I had anticipated

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)