• Sep 4th, 2010 4:54 am
Tags:
[OP]
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2680 posts
4596 upvotes
Toronto

[Indochino] 25% off Any Suit, Free Shirt, Free Accessory & Free Shipping @ Indochino

UPDATE: We got the deal back for you -- 25% off ANY suit, plus one free tailor-made dress shirt, one free accessory (a tie or a pair of cufflinks) and free shipping with coupon code REDFLAGDEAL at Indochino.com.

The deal expires March 29, 2010.

We've got a hot exclusive offer from custom clothier Indochino.com! With coupon code REDFLAGDEAL, you'll get 25% off ANY suit, plus one free tailor-made dress shirt, one free accessory (a tie or a pair of cufflinks) and free shipping!

There's a wide range of suits available from Indochino.com, and since they're made to measure you'll get a perfect fit no matter how tall, short, portly, svelte or muscular you might be. Pre-discount prices start under $300 USD -- add a free shirt, free tie, free shipping and 25% off to that and you've got a smoking hot deal!

The measurement process is really simple and well laid-out -- each step comes with a diagram and a quick optional video if you need extra clarification.

Prices are in USD. You can pay using Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal. This discount expires February 14, 2010, so hurry over and shop!
272 replies
Jan 19, 2009
893 posts
35 upvotes
kind of off topic, but I like some of the ties, do you know if they are silk ties or fabric (cotton) ties?

thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1503 posts
221 upvotes
East Coast!
hmmm is it me, or did they jack up their prices recently? I was pretty sure when i checked out the site 2 weeks ago, most suites were going for under $300, now they are all $350 to $400
[OP]
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2680 posts
4596 upvotes
Toronto
enter wrote: kind of off topic, but I like some of the ties, do you know if they are silk ties or fabric (cotton) ties?

thanks
All the ties are 100% silk.
Oct 17, 2008
156 posts
23 upvotes
Winnipeg
WARNING!! its shipped thru FedEX so there will be huge brokerage fees and duties
Aug 8, 2009
42 posts
iv ordered from them before, didnt get charged brokrage fee's or duties
Jan 29, 2007
701 posts
145 upvotes
Ordered twice at Indochino - recently during the Teambuy promo advertised here on RFD.

No Brokerage or duties. The shipping was fast and the alteration amount (75$ for a suit) was amazing.

Overall feedback - satisfied.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
1863 posts
68 upvotes
jayster_4_69 wrote: WARNING!! its shipped thru FedEX so there will be huge brokerage fees and duties
False alarm. Yes, its shipped Fed-ex (min actually arrived in 4-5 days) but theres no brokerage fees.

Just keep in mind, there going to be a two week delay on ordering the suit. See http://www.indochino.com/ChineseNewYears.html
Oct 12, 2006
374 posts
23 upvotes
Anyone have any first hand opinions from here? How do the suits compare to others?

Thanks
Jul 2, 2005
361 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal
I was actually looking at the site a few days ago, perfect timing!
Dec 19, 2006
378 posts
146 upvotes
jayster_4_69 wrote: WARNING!! its shipped thru FedEX so there will be huge brokerage fees and duties
There should be no fees. And if you get dinged by FedEx later on, they will compensate you (or so customer service has told me).
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
1452 posts
229 upvotes
I ordered recently using the WOOT code to get the charcoal suit + two shirts for U$279 - delivered in < 2 weeks. I made a couple measuring mistakes but they reimburse up to $75 for alterations. Suit and shirts seem well made and are comfortable. Lots of custom options. One of the shirts was missing one of the plastic collar stays though but that's not a big deal.

I'm tempted to jump in for this now too.
Oct 12, 2006
374 posts
23 upvotes
Hmm I might give this a try actually. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2009
1102 posts
196 upvotes
Yea, seems like a good offer. Just in time too, seems like everyone i know is getting married this year (3 weddings planned so far....)
Boom Boom Pow!
Mar 9, 2007
509 posts
111 upvotes
:) perfect timing! thanks OP! i've been looking into buying a suit and indochino was on the top of the list.
Jul 14, 2009
21 posts
cmackie wrote: I ordered recently using the WOOT code to get the charcoal suit + two shirts for U$279 - delivered in < 2 weeks. I made a couple measuring mistakes but they reimburse up to $75 for alterations. Suit and shirts seem well made and are comfortable. Lots of custom options. One of the shirts was missing one of the plastic collar stays though but that's not a big deal.

I'm tempted to jump in for this now too.
I'm tempted to jump on this too. However, I've never bought a suit before. Assuming I'm fairly incompetent at me measuring, how much damage can alterations fix?
May 10, 2005
438 posts
77 upvotes
lvleat wrote: I'm tempted to jump on this too. However, I've never bought a suit before. Assuming I'm fairly incompetent at me measuring, how much damage can alterations fix?
Not sure about Indo, but for normal Off The Rack suits, typically they have about 2" of let/grab (sorry, i don't know the term for tightening)