Expired Hot Deals

[Indochino] 25% off Any Suit, Free Shirt, Free Accessory & Free Shipping @ Indochino

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2010 4:54 am
Tags:
Dec 14, 2002
802 posts
21 upvotes
Edmonton
liquid_paper wrote: couponmountain

coupon code for 15% off still hoping for a better discount before i get my 2 suits
nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo...... I just ordered my suit last night :mad:
Nov 27, 2004
992 posts
245 upvotes
LorenzL wrote: works! many thanks, now really very close about ordering that windowpane suit!
no prob - i'm considering that as my second suit right now. but liking the montecristo too much.

wish they had another one of those discounts+free shirt deal going on for father's day. oh well we'll see.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1805 posts
16 upvotes
monkey-boy wrote: nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo...... I just ordered my suit last night :mad:
E-mail them immediately, they will most likely refund you the 15%.
Jesus Saves, GOD Backs-Up

Packin HEAT
Aug 17, 2008
295 posts
19 upvotes
We need to get this deal back!! I need a couple new suits!
Latest RFD Purchases:Too many $ spent :(
Nov 27, 2004
992 posts
245 upvotes
LorenzL wrote: guys, how does it work with these red flag deals? if we get a number of users requesting a new one, does this increase our changes?
i wish but probably not. although i'm sure there are some indochino lurker's out there!

but yah..i'm ready to buy 2 suits possibly 3 one as a gift, but need the right deal! its father's day coming out. all the other suit companies are doing sales now..so who knows! of course now it's unlikely to arrive before father's day...but still!
Dec 31, 1969
Acanac customers can manually input our DNS servers
1.) Control Panel
2.) Network connections
3.) Right click local area connection, and choose properties
4.) Scroll down until you see Internet Protocol TCP/IP, double click here.
5.) Near the bottom chose Manually assign DNS server address.
6.) Input these numbers into the blank fields:

Primary: ns.acanac.net - 67.55.0.11
Secondary: ns2.acanac.net - 66.49.220.95

I just checked out the site using Acanac internet and all loaded okay.

Imelda O. Suzara
Acanac Rep
ruiner wrote: I have problems connecting to the site randomly. I'm on Acanac, btw. I feel like it's a DNS resolution issue. I usually just disconnect my modem and reconnect and everything seems to work again... weird. It's the only site I've noticed this happening.

I ordered a second suit, btw. Excellent deal. 276$ all in for the black day at office. My last suit was excellent quality and I got the alteration credit within a week on my credit card.. Can't complain! Now with the adjustments this one should be perfect... :)
Loriegolaud wrote: I'm with Acanac too.
Mar 2, 2008
196 posts
I second the much-needed new deal soon. Prom's coming up!
Jul 31, 2008
774 posts
1 upvote
You won't get the suit tailored in time for the prom if you're a first time buyer.
Nov 27, 2004
992 posts
245 upvotes
guess they didn't find the need to have a father's day sale...must be nice.
Mar 24, 2010
23 posts
Vienna
liquid_paper wrote: guess they didn't find the need to have a father's day sale...must be nice.
yep :( I was so lucky to find a working 15% coupon a while ago, but nothing better than 10% avail. now. Another one of those Red Flag deals would be really sweet, but I haven't even heard back from the admin on here I wrote to about this.
Indochino under review http://www.indochino-review.com/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)