Expired Hot Deals

25% off everything at BoutiquePrana.com .. organic nuts, foods and sweets

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2011 1:16 am
10 replies
Jul 26, 2008
3 posts
Montreal
Thanks. I went nuts (see what I did there?) and just ordered 4 pounds of maple coated almonds (they're frikkin' delicious) and 1 pound of tamari almonds. Free local pickup is available in Montreal as well.
Feb 11, 2011
45 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
this seems like obvious self promotion to me.
[OP]
Nov 10, 2010
2 posts
3 upvotes
glassy wrote: this seems like obvious self promotion to me.
If you're talking about me.. I'm a friend and also customer of Prana people that's it... so not self promotion.
Mar 3, 2011
1 posts
montreal
This deal is great, thank you for letting me know.
I think this is the cheapest I ever paid for organic Cashews!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9779 posts
2027 upvotes
Toronto
Are the prices $22/Kg of almonds, walnuts etc before the 50% or after? If after those prices are high. Then again I don't care much for organic nuts as the cheaper inorganic stuff will suffice. $3.99 per lb is max I'd pay for non organic almonds.
Jan 1, 2008
533 posts
185 upvotes
Brossard
gh05t wrote: Are the prices $22/Kg of almonds, walnuts etc before the 50% or after? If after those prices are high. Then again I don't care much for organic nuts as the cheaper inorganic stuff will suffice. $3.99 per lb is max I'd pay for non organic almonds.

It's only a 25% discount I believe. But the discount will be reflected when you put the item in your cart.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5102 posts
513 upvotes
Dang, wish it was a deal on Prana clothing. :o
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Feb 1, 2011
128 posts
15 upvotes
Scarborough
Missed the sale...

The sad part is.. I was definitely considering buying but thought the prices were still too high then realized too late it was 25% after adding it to the cart! That made a huge difference. Too bad it wasn't explained.

Now it's too expensive to order.