Expired Hot Deals

Groupon Canada

$25 for a Toronto Waterfront Cruise from Yankee Lady Yacht Charters (food included)

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2010 9:38 pm
[OP]
Aug 4, 2008
112 posts
12 upvotes

[Groupon Canada] $25 for a Toronto Waterfront Cruise from Yankee Lady Yacht Charters (food included)

Hi everyone,

Groupon has an amazing deal for a cruise on T.O's waterfront. The cruise are about 5 hrs long with food included. It's currently selling tickets for $25(Approx retail value 60$). Once you have bought the tickets you can reserve the day and time you would like to go. The weather is so perfect now for this type of thing. For those of you going, have fun!! :)

The Fine Print

* Expires 10/31/2010
* Limit 8 per person. Gratuity not included. Reservations required. Cruise sets sail rain or shine.

Highlights

* Choose from several waterfront yacht cruises
* DJ and dance floor
* Cash bar
* Beautiful views of the city

http://www.groupon.com/toronto/
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8233 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
"Food Available." NOT included.

"Each cruise lasts approximately four to five hours, with cash bars and food available. On a Yankee Lady cruise, you can walk on water in your yacht-sized shoes and finally see what all the buoys have been raving about.
jobluu wrote: Hi everyone,

Groupon has an amazing deal for a cruise on T.O's waterfront. The cruise are about 5 hrs long with food included. It's currently selling tickets for $25(Approx retail value 60$). Once you have bought the tickets you can reserve the day and time you would like to go. The weather is so perfect now for this type of thing. For those of you going, have fun!! :)

The Fine Print

* Expires 10/31/2010
* Limit 8 per person. Gratuity not included. Reservations required. Cruise sets sail rain or shine.

Highlights

* Choose from several waterfront yacht cruises
* DJ and dance floor
* Cash bar
* Beautiful views of the city

This is my referral code:

[url]http://www.*************************[/url]

or the regular link:

http://www.groupon.com/toronto/
Jun 16, 2004
132 posts
23 upvotes
Reading the text on the Yankee lady website it seems pretty clear that the food is included.

Click on the links to the individual cruises to see what I'm talking about.

Unfortunately both fireworks cruises are sold out, or I would be interested.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2008
1060 posts
105 upvotes
Durham Region
good deal; but I should also point out I've been on the Yankee Lady several times and it looks nothing like the photo they have shown...

Still worth the $$$; but just thought I should point it out so you're not disappointed when u arrive
[OP]
Aug 4, 2008
112 posts
12 upvotes
consumerPI wrote: "Food Available." NOT included.

"Each cruise lasts approximately four to five hours, with cash bars and food available. On a Yankee Lady cruise, you can walk on water in your yacht-sized shoes and finally see what all the buoys have been raving about.
Food is included. It specifies what type of food is served during the cruise day.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
1087 posts
435 upvotes
North York
Booked this deal, Thanks !

Cant go wrong for $25 for a meal and a 4 hour cruise !

Also if your refer somebody and they sign up for something, you get $10 in credit to use in the future.

I already made $20 bucks that way :razz:
Dec 29, 2009
7 posts
Greater Golden Horse…
how do we choose the cruise date?

NVMD!
Jul 5, 2005
250 posts
21 upvotes
How is it there? I'm not sure if I should go to YL, Mariposa or Jubilee?
warlandsboy wrote: I used to work on YL :twisted:
Jul 5, 2005
250 posts
21 upvotes
what about the aurora one?
warlandsboy wrote: Meh, it's all the same, pick a cruise that you're interested in and will enjoy the crowd (ie. don't go on a Caribana cruise if you don't like soca music). YL has mostly themed cruises run by various promoters or nightclubs, and the rest are private weddings and corporate functions. We only had a few public cruises. Food is decent, we serve buffet style and cook on a bbq at the back (mostly chicken kebob style dinners). YL are both pretty nice boats though and great views of the city on the 3rd deck at night.

Oh and avoid River Gambler, well unless you like to rave heheh. :)
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1045 posts
21 upvotes
I bought 4. Turn out my 2 years old doesn't need one. I sale it at cost $25. However I picked July 2nd cruise which is worth $60. So $60 cruise and food for $25 if you don't mind the date. PM me if you're interested.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)