Deal Link:
Savings:
40% OFF
Retailer:
2XU
use code 2XU40

combining the 10% newsletter sign-up code did not work for me

free shipping over $100, but only $7 to my address if less than $100

not sure when the sale ends, but it's a Canada Day sale so probably on the weekend
7 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2016
1355 posts
434 upvotes
Vaughan
i've always wanted to try their compression tights but even with 40% off, it's $75 bucks taxes in. I can't seem to justify it. Curious if people think whether this is worth the price...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4690 posts
3633 upvotes
otaknap wrote: i've always wanted to try their compression tights but even with 40% off, it's $75 bucks taxes in. I can't seem to justify it. Curious if people think whether this is worth the price...
I bought their compression shorts a few weeks ago. They are my first pair so I don't have anything to compare them to, but they do seem very well made. According to their sizing chart, I was on the borderline of medium and large so I went with large since that it what I usually wear, but I think medium may have been the better choice for me.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
15366 posts
10107 upvotes
Markham
buy on Aliexpress instead....make sure you check the sizing charts though.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Nov 20, 2010
332 posts
482 upvotes
I bought a pair of sleeves before and they are great in terms of quality and compression pressure. Though seeing the prices in the sale, I still can't justify the pricing on their products. Thanks for the heads up though!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4690 posts
3633 upvotes
kchkwan wrote: I bought a pair of sleeves before and they are great in terms of quality and compression pressure. Though seeing the prices in the sale, I still can't justify the pricing on their products. Thanks for the heads up though!
You probably are aware of this already, but the prices shown are before the 40% discount.
May 10, 2015
255 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SizzleChest wrote: I bought their compression shorts a few weeks ago. They are my first pair so I don't have anything to compare them to, but they do seem very well made. According to their sizing chart, I was on the borderline of medium and large so I went with large since that it what I usually wear, but I think medium may have been the better choice for me.
Last sale was 50% off and with free shipping... i got my long compression pants for $62.15 tax incl.

i got a L but i think i would try a M if they have another 50% off sale.

and I agree, the material is GREAT!!
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
798 upvotes
2XU is awesome. These are medical grade compression wear which is better than Underarmour. I've been using 2XU stuff for a while now and I won't go back to AM.