[2xu] Men's 2xu compression tights - $30

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2019 1:25 pm
Deal Addict
May 11, 2009
4202 posts
1151 upvotes
Debtario
Learned something new today. I saw compression and thought these were medical stockings for varicose veins.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Apr 21, 2017
27 posts
34 upvotes
Seoulkid wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 10:59 am
Hey Guys

So way back when these were ridiculously priced, I was wanting to try them for post workout recovery. Then my friend showed me a site called Wish which had a lot of these at 10 - 15 dollars. The only drawback was that they would come 3 months later. I spent my money on a pair of at the time I thought were fake 2XU pants like the one OP just posted, and tried them. They worked flawlessly. I've been looking for another pair ever since but I can't seem to put down 100+ for tights....even at 30 I'm not sure if I can. I might go to wish again....
kira1337 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 11:25 am
Can't you just buy some off aliexpress or whatever website at like less than $10 each? Is there really such a huge difference?

alot of those are counterfeits similiar to buying with aliexpress. There's quite a bit of difference between the real one and counterfeit. I own several 2XU compression (tights, shorts, and top) and I find them really helpful when working 12h ER RN shifts
Apr 3, 2007
449 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
yingtsay wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 2:18 pm
alot of those are counterfeits similiar to buying with aliexpress. There's quite a bit of difference between the real one and counterfeit. I own several 2XU compression (tights, shorts, and top) and I find them really helpful when working 12h ER RN shifts
What do they do differently. isn't the main concept just compression? I don't think there are many ways to compress with clothing....
Apr 21, 2017
27 posts
34 upvotes
Seoulkid wrote:
Jan 13th, 2019 10:54 am
What do they do differently. isn't the main concept just compression? I don't think there are many ways to compress with clothing....
Material composition, durability, stitching,
Most 'compression' arent even 18mmHg let along maintain such after 3 months.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
2694 posts
1175 upvotes
FedEx delivered my package to the wrong address Confused Face
They told me they would pick it up and deliver it to me yesterday.
Now they tell me that the package was marked as damaged when they picked it up (would not tell me what that meant - was it just that the person who they delivered it to (their error) opened the box and then taped it closed once they realized it wasn't for them?) so they decided to return the package to the shipper Angry Face.
Then they proceeded to tell me that they could no longer assist me with this claim as it would need to be handled by the shipper - and it was up to me to contact them to initiate that process Angry FaceAngry Face
So, I called 2xU and talked to customer service (Liz) - super nice and she apologized for the issue (even though it had nothing to do with them). As the items are no longer in stock she hooked me up with replacements at no charge of comparable items.