Victoria Day Sale - 30% off sitewide

Deal Link:
Savings:
30%
Expiry:
May 19, 2019
Retailer:
2XU
2XU is having a sitewide sale for Victoria Day weekend. 30% off everything, including clearance items. There is limited selection in clearance, of course, but some awesome deals to be had if you were looking at 2XU.

This brand of workout clothing specializes in compression - not the compression you know from Nike, UA, etc.This compression... compresses. You will feel it. It keeps everything in place, and I find it helps support me through rigorous exercise, including running.

Edit: Found this one through the FF Sport Chek sale: Men's Accelerate Compression Tights
3 replies
Aug 2, 2014
203 posts
117 upvotes
GVRD
Anyone have any words of advice? I've never bought compression clothing before but I've always wanted to, getting older and the soreness is taking longer to heal. Is it worth it? How's the quality?

I'm most worried about the fit of the compression shorts as I have thick thighs, and my junk always feels squished in any kind of tight fitting stretchy active underwear.
Aug 9, 2005
340 posts
104 upvotes
I've had their underwear, they're usually very well priced at winners. (like $20 for 3 boxer briefs). They're my go to when I don't want to break the bank. Granted, I always get their neoprene ish material ones, the cottonish ones are just ehh.
---------------------------------
If you are talking to someone, then suddenly turn your head to the side while still talking... they'll turn and look the same direction you're looking at... LMAO it's GREAT lol so many people do that lol, especially if you do a double take lol, try it out :D
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3471 posts
155 upvotes
Didn't they have a BOGO free a few years ago? Or was it BOGO 50%+ off? I bought two of the compression shorts.