[OP]
May 19, 2007
26 posts
14 upvotes

$3.14 for a whole pizza at Pi Co through Grabb

Price:
Expiry:
June 30, 2016
I brought a few colleagues of mine to Pi Co. today, which is a new pizza place that opened up a week ago right beside Bay Station, and they're selling whole margherita pizzas for only $3.14 exclusively on the Grabb app. I asked the staff at the counter and they said it's only available after 2pm up until this Thursday. The original price of the pizza is $9.

I had two for myself cause it was so damn cheap, and it tasted pretty damn good. I'm no foodie, but you can tell it's quality pizza.

[update] promocode: "yorkville5" for $5 credit towards your Grabb account.
13 replies
Nov 30, 2009
218 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Does grabb still have referral bonuses and coupon codes etc?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
22033 posts
25669 upvotes
Toronto
This week we partnered with Pi Co., the new up-and-coming pizza joint in town, to kick-start your early Canada Day celebration!

Treat yourself to a Neapolitan-style, wood fire Margherita pizza for just $3.14, or choose any pizza with unlimited toppings for $10, exclusively on Grabb. Be sure to order before 11:45AM for a quick lunch, or after 2PM for an afternoon feast.

The offer ends in 4 days on June 30th, so get yours while it lasts!

Pi Co
Address: 1200 Bay St. (Yorkville)
Operating hours: 11-11:45AM and 2:00PM - 7PM

Q - Is this valid at the Dundas Square location?

A - Nope - Dundas Square is completely different chain, Blaze Pizza
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
[OP]
May 19, 2007
26 posts
14 upvotes
They do. I referred a great deal of my interns who jumped on board earlier in the month. You and the person you refer get a $5 credit towards your respective accounts when the person you referred orders on Grabb. I'm packing with credits that should last me a week of free meals as a result lol
[OP]
May 19, 2007
26 posts
14 upvotes
i received a flyer on my way to work today with the promocode "yorkville5" from one of the guys at Grabb. It's a $5 credit towards your Grabb account!
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
13365 posts
5165 upvotes
Toronto
Probably should've just looked it up myself in the first place but if anyone else was interested in the actual diameter of the pie in question, it's 11"

http://www.pi-co.ca/menu/
Mar 15, 2011
564 posts
416 upvotes
Waterloo
jZee wrote: i received a flyer on my way to work today with the promocode "yorkville5" from one of the guys at Grabb. It's a $5 credit towards your Grabb account!
Thanks but it looks like you can no longer stack promo code on Grabb. Only 1 per account no matter if its a different code.
Too bad, when Grabb first came out, I was able to stack $60 worth of codes :)
Nov 30, 2009
218 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Went in to Pi Co today and they even had $5 promo codes to apply to your Grabb account to make the Margherita Pizza free (or $0.80 with a San Pellegrino soda!). They were clearly pumping out orders for people using this promotion, but still turnover time was quite fast. Quality was not hurt by the volume of pizzas as they still carefully prepared just a few at a time. Quality was quite good, and a nice char etc but I like Pizza Libretto a little more. I will be back for their $13 unlimited toppings pizzas and their $6 folded dessert pizzas!
[OP]
May 19, 2007
26 posts
14 upvotes
It appears today is the last day to purchase inconceivably low priced, but incredibly high quality, pizza ($3.14, wtf?!). I'll definitely be going there time and time again.
Aug 23, 2009
349 posts
78 upvotes
was the promo code unique? can u share if not?
Zida wrote: Went in to Pi Co today and they even had $5 promo codes to apply to your Grabb account to make the Margherita Pizza free (or $0.80 with a San Pellegrino soda!). They were clearly pumping out orders for people using this promotion, but still turnover time was quite fast. Quality was not hurt by the volume of pizzas as they still carefully prepared just a few at a time. Quality was quite good, and a nice char etc but I like Pizza Libretto a little more. I will be back for their $13 unlimited toppings pizzas and their $6 folded dessert pizzas!
May 26, 2006
211 posts
26 upvotes
walleye187 wrote: was the promo code unique? can u share if not?
I have a promo code for $5, PM if anyone needs it.
Nov 30, 2009
218 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Unfortunately I had already applied York ville 5 and did not even view the codes they were offering. Would someone going back today care to chime in?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5796 posts
1284 upvotes
Toronto
jZee wrote: i received a flyer on my way to work today with the promocode "yorkville5" from one of the guys at Grabb. It's a $5 credit towards your Grabb account!
Entered the code, but received a message "Another promotion has already been applied"