• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2010 9:22 am
[OP]
Jul 4, 2004
928 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto

$3 off Spring One of a Kind Show (Toronto) tickets

Got this this morning via email by signing up to House of Hsueh's mailing list at the Christmas show. $3 discount on tickets to the Spring One of a Kind show (I believe tickets are normally $12, early bird is $10, so with the code they're $9).

[IMG]http://imgur.com/8qExR.png[/IMG]

Use the code in the image above in the link below:

http://www.oneofakindshow.com/spring10/index.php?m=1

I go to every show so this might be warm for people who do as well ;)
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9821 posts
1298 upvotes
GTA
Anyone been to the Spring and also to the Christmas one? I went to the Christmas one this past year and it was kind of cool to see some interesting products and I ended up buying a bunch of "food" related items but I am wondering if the vendors are pretty much the same each time and if the size of the show is the same between the two times.
[OP]
Jul 4, 2004
928 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
The size is the same, but it's only for 5 days instead of.. 11 I think for the Christmas one? Vendors do change (more people selling garden related stuff in the spring) but most of the food ones are the same.
Oct 17, 2007
500 posts
122 upvotes
Mississauga
The Spring show focuses a bit more on fashion and fashion accessories i.e. there were fashion shows scheduled through the day. But, there are still a lot of the usual food, arts/crafts type of vendors around.
Aug 30, 2007
960 posts
16 upvotes
are the stuff at the show expensive compare to other places?

anyone know a good website with a list of Trade shows in Toronto listed by the month? Really enjoyed shows like this and looking forward to the baby show end of April!

are there shows like the dragon's den where new entrepreneurs gather and introduce their products? something like a live shopping channel?
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
3459 posts
174 upvotes
GTA
Note that the coupon is for online tickets ONLY.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)