3% of Visitors to Florida are Canadian
So don’t act like you own the place.
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableau ... 9a-eng.htm
Edit 2017-03-07 03:51, added 000 to nights.
Mar 1st, 2018 1:53 pm
Mar 1st, 2018 2:23 pm
Mar 1st, 2018 3:31 pm
I couldn’t find historical data, but according to this newspaper article, it was 3.1 million in 2010, when the Canadian dollar was at 95 cents US.
Mar 2nd, 2018 10:20 am
Mar 2nd, 2018 2:33 pm
Mar 2nd, 2018 9:04 pm
Mar 2nd, 2018 9:28 pm
Mar 3rd, 2018 12:14 am
Mar 3rd, 2018 8:37 am
Mar 4th, 2018 3:28 am
Mar 4th, 2018 5:11 pm
Mar 4th, 2018 6:13 pm
Mar 5th, 2018 11:27 am
Mar 5th, 2018 11:32 am
Mar 5th, 2018 3:02 pm
Mar 5th, 2018 4:21 pm
Mar 5th, 2018 5:27 pm
Mar 5th, 2018 5:43 pm
Mar 5th, 2018 8:12 pm
Yup, just think of some of that Florida goodness . .
Mar 5th, 2018 8:59 pm
Lol, or as some say...Dealmaker1945 wrote: ↑ Yup, just think of some of that Florida goodness . .
- Happy hour with cheap drinks and half price appetizers
- Grouper sandwiches with fresh fried potato spirals
- $4.99 Roasted chickens at Costco
- Kirkland wines at Costco
- Big parking spots at the mall
- You can legally float down the I-75 at 75 Mph in your Impala for some stretches. (That's why it's called the I-75 )
- You can walk on the beach without getting hookworm in your feet from dogpoop
- If you are a conservative the guy next door will be happy to cuss Obama and Trudeau with you
- Senior shuffleboard hustlers
- The newscast shows a car running over a giant Burmese python on a residential street
- The weather forecast is for 80 degrees again
- That dolphin is fishing 200 feet from your beach chair