Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

$30/month fibe internet 50mbps down 10mbps up

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2020 7:39 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4391 posts
1504 upvotes
QC
no8t4 wrote: I just called into see if they would extend the promo, which was refused and then I was transferred to loyatly and they offere $10 /month for 12 months or $15 /month for 6 months. I then proceeded to say that's not in anyone's best interest. Then got put on hold and was told this:

- $30 adjustment because my promo expired last month
- their back office is working on a 50% retention code that should be coming out soon (i don't know how much I believe this)
- once the retention code is made, it will be applied automatically to my account
- in case the code isn't generated before my next bill cycle, I just call in and get another bill adjustment... potentially perpetually for 12 months...

It's sad that there is no universal response and the reps don't know what's available because clearly people have been getting it.

P.S.
I'm in Ontario.
Im in Quebec. Lady told me they can't change my plan because I have one. I'd have to cancel and sign up again.

EDIT: Cancellation guy... no luck too.

EDIT2: Cancellation guy somehow found a code to apply on my account. I lose the 10$ credit I have but gain the new 20$ credit.

Thanks RFD
Feb 24, 2019
4 posts
1 upvote
Virgin mobile online chat and phone customer support didn’t honour each other’s word and refuse to extend the discount. The loyal group lady is not helping at all.
Apr 5, 2010
527 posts
246 upvotes
Mississauga
Do you mind sharing the number you called? I have tried a few times calling from the number on the app which directs me to Philippines and they are not willing to give me than $10 credit.
Idontdomornings wrote: My last promo ends on April 26. Called last week rep says nothing she can offer but ask me to call back on 24th. Ended up talking to loyalty and got the 50% promo extended 1 Year.
Happy with that.
May 13, 2011
203 posts
146 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone able to renew the promotion for another year recently? Current 50% promo is expiring this month and was wondering if they still offered this retention deal.
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10205 posts
11263 upvotes
MacPod wrote: Anyone able to renew the promotion for another year recently? Current 50% promo is expiring this month and was wondering if they still offered this retention deal.
Good question.

Doesn't seem like they are offering any 'new customer' deals right now, and my 'goto' for price matching, Fido home internet, doesn't appear to have any special deals right now either?

Might be toast until this covid stuff calms down.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)