[RBC Rewards] 30% off all gift cards - including Amazon Prime @ 7910

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2019 3:02 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
1758 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
My $250 Amazon GC arrived on the 21st by UPS. Ordered it on cyber Monday.

I’ve never had RBC not deliver my items before. Sometimes they take a few weeks but they do eventually show up.
Jun 27, 2009
307 posts
25 upvotes
Still haven't received my Amazon cards....ordered on cyber monday

should i call or wait it out? on the rbc rewards page, it says its been shipped out
Oct 26, 2016
238 posts
79 upvotes
onslaught192 wrote:
Jan 6th, 2019 3:31 pm
Still haven't received my Amazon cards....ordered on cyber monday

should i call or wait it out? on the rbc rewards page, it says its been shipped out
Should have arrived within 4 weeks. Definitely call.
May 24, 2006
98 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
For what its worth, I also didn't receive my Amazon cards ordered on the Cyber Monday deal. I called RBC about this and after being on hold for a bit the agent admitted that there had been issues with the Amazon gift cards and as a goodwill gesture they would refund the reward points used back to my card, but that I should also eventually receive the gift cards (might be another 4 weeks). So in my case $225 worth of gift cards for free... assuming I receive them... so definitely give them a call.
Jun 2, 2010
35 posts
5 upvotes
N/A
Wow. I called yesterday about not receiving my Amazon cards yet and the agent put me on hold. When he got back he said he'd cancelled the cards. If they eventually do show up I'll be frustrated.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2005
2123 posts
325 upvotes
Canada
I just called and they said they are still waiting for the cards from amazon, big back log. Told me to be patient.
Mar 11, 2018
3 posts
I just called and they told me all Amazon gift cards had been cancelled at the end of December because amazon was back logged so much and couldn't get them out so to not expect the cards to arrive at all. Was also told they're not up on the website no longer either but should be in a month or so if I want to reorder them then
May 24, 2006
98 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
My two orders of Amazon gift cards placed November 27th and December 27th finally arrived this week.
Mar 11, 2018
3 posts
My amazon gift cards finally arrived this week (ordered cyber Monday)
Jul 8, 2017
83 posts
58 upvotes
There appears to be a limited time offer to save 25% on select gift cards. Offer begins February 13, 2019 at 12:01 am EST and ends February 15, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST. Terms and conditions apply. View the RBC Rewards program terms & conditions for full details. Prices shown reflect applicable discounts.