32" 4k monitors for non-gaming purposes

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2020 5:59 pm
[OP]
Jan 8, 2019
57 posts
45 upvotes

32" 4k monitors for non-gaming purposes

I need to upgrade from a 27" QHD IPS work monitor to a 32" UHD or better. I'm willing to wait for a good deal. I don't know if I missed something during Prime days. As of today, there is this Acer ET322QK on sale for $350 at Newegg. I never bought from newegg and feel jittery about returns etc.

The question is how much better of a deal should I expect to come across in the coming months? If they are not going to get any better, then I might as well get what is available right now and get going. On the other hand, if I can get an IPS panel with better specs that this one, I would rather wait. What do you guys think?
2 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
1002 posts
452 upvotes
I'm looking for a 32 inch too. It's not for gaming but it doesn't have to be 4K either but ideally, I would want it to be to somewhat future proof.

I think it goes without saying we're going to be seeing sales on monitors, just what sizes for Black Friday, Boxing Day, and Cyber Monday. With all tech, I believe it's always best to wait unless need it right now.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
1002 posts
452 upvotes
One thing I forgot to add is I am steering away from LG. Feedback is mixed on their quality and reliability in recent times. I will buy from a manufacturer that has some faith in their product which offers at least a three-year warranty.