Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

35% Off Select Nobis Outerwear at fadedsoul.com

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2012 8:18 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 3, 2007
210 posts
9 upvotes
They raise price on kato jackets by 70, not cool
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2477 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
papazow wrote: They raise price on kato jackets by 70, not cool
The price went up for the Cartel from $438.75 to $499.99. I'm glad I ordered yesterday. :|
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
Sweet I'm glad I didn't wait on purchasing it. Guess they got a lot of orders in and thought they could jack up the pricing due to demand
Nov 3, 2007
210 posts
9 upvotes
but they are promoting as 35% off on twitter & fb
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
Mine has shipped, so they are honoring the old price for the order i put in before the price increase
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3899 posts
294 upvotes
Markham
Because of this thread, I went and checked some other Nobis dealers to see if there are any sales and I stumbled upon Swank Boutique in Winnipeg. I contacted them by email and they had the Navy Cartel I wanted in-stock and on sale at 40% off, total came to just under $450 shipped :D
Anyone looking for Nobis jackets could check with them, I'm guessing since they're in Winnipeg, they probably have more selection as there aren't as many people that jump on them like the GTA...
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3688 posts
1227 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
DeathRazR wrote:
FadedSoul is an Nobis authorized dealer. One of the first retailers to start selling Nobis.
They are located in Thunder Bay and shipping is free.

http://www.fadedsoul.com/sale/designers/nobis

Happy Shopping!
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: Is anyone from Toronto ordering anything?

I just want a hat and I don't want to pay for shipping so if I could combine my order with someone here it would be great.

PM me if interested.

Learn to read. :facepalm:
Feb 28, 2007
716 posts
37 upvotes
yeah sorry about that my mistake, shipping is free on purchases over $100+

and they definitely raised the price. the cartel was a little bit under $500 after tax when i posted this deal, now its at $500 before tax.
Apr 17, 2007
779 posts
19 upvotes
Whitby
still a decent deal no doubt.... when all else fails,***PLUG lol.... I am selling my mint condition Nobis Cartel - Small , Moss green. I am willing to let it go for $420. Worn less than 10 times....
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
2237 posts
880 upvotes
Wow, good thing I ordered first day. I paid under $499 (current listed price) after tax haha
Mar 27, 2011
674 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
No more white xs cartels anywhere... they offered me a small moss cartel or refund :(
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2477 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
My order arrived yesterday.... Ordered a White Cartel. Opened the box, tried it on, and was confused - it didn't look anything like my Chilli.
About 10 minutes later, it dawned on me: What if they sent me the wrong model? I decided to check the Nobis site to confirm my thoughts and I was right!

FadedSoul did appear to send me a Barry instead of the Cartel! So, I checked the box again... the tags in the box read "Cartel".

Somewhere out there, there's a poor individual that ordered a Barry and was sent a Cartel... but me on the other hand, I'm a happy camper since I couldn't justify paying the extra $150 for the Barry. :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
No Barry for me but i got it when it was 18 degrees celsius out. Still loving the deal regardless

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)