• Mar 14th, 2012 8:18 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 28, 2007
690 posts
31 upvotes
yeah sorry about that my mistake, shipping is free on purchases over $100+

and they definitely raised the price. the cartel was a little bit under $500 after tax when i posted this deal, now its at $500 before tax.
Apr 17, 2007
738 posts
13 upvotes
Oshawa
still a decent deal no doubt.... when all else fails,***PLUG lol.... I am selling my mint condition Nobis Cartel - Small , Moss green. I am willing to let it go for $420. Worn less than 10 times....
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
1753 posts
172 upvotes
Wow, good thing I ordered first day. I paid under $499 (current listed price) after tax haha
Mar 27, 2011
671 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
No more white xs cartels anywhere... they offered me a small moss cartel or refund :(
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2344 posts
115 upvotes
My order arrived yesterday.... Ordered a White Cartel. Opened the box, tried it on, and was confused - it didn't look anything like my Chilli.
About 10 minutes later, it dawned on me: What if they sent me the wrong model? I decided to check the Nobis site to confirm my thoughts and I was right!

FadedSoul did appear to send me a Barry instead of the Cartel! So, I checked the box again... the tags in the box read "Cartel".

Somewhere out there, there's a poor individual that ordered a Barry and was sent a Cartel... but me on the other hand, I'm a happy camper since I couldn't justify paying the extra $150 for the Barry. :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4664 posts
1852 upvotes
Markham
No Barry for me but i got it when it was 18 degrees celsius out. Still loving the deal regardless