Expired Hot Deals

$4.00 off coupon High Liner 2 Pack Pan Sear Fillet

  • Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2021 5:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3935 posts
1335 upvotes
Ontario

$4.00 off coupon High Liner 2 Pack Pan Sear Fillet

Deal Link:
Savings:
100
Coupon link from facebook. Coupon on websaver. 2 prints per browser.

Coupon is for $4.00 off, post was originally advertised as a free coupon, but they changed the picture to read $4.00 off, on sale at Giant Tiger for $4.99-$4.00=$0.99. expires 12 Jun 2021.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... Zg6XSZ5Tww
Images
  • hl.png
  • 2.png
Last edited by deadice on May 14th, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
44 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2018
1221 posts
1203 upvotes
Thanks OP. RCSS sells the boxes for $7.98 so not sure where the free is?

And this is the 2 pack size that is $7.98

Currently on sale at Giant Tiger for $4.99/box
Images
  • Screenshot 2021-05-13 084249.jpg
  • Screenshot 2021-05-13 090701.jpg
Last edited by BenzDude11 on May 13th, 2021 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3935 posts
1335 upvotes
Ontario
BenzDude11 wrote: Thanks OP. RCSS sells the boxes for $7.98 so not sure where the free is?
It's a new 2 pack size, so I assume it will be cheaper around $4.00, haven't seen them in store yet. Has anyone else?

These seem like the size that will be $2 on sale at No Frills in a few weeks.
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
Coupon is Print only ... not Mail in?
Member
Nov 30, 2011
352 posts
192 upvotes
It says you need to use a desktop to print and asked for an email to send a link to print when I'm using a desktop, so I set browser to desktop mode and tapped 'print' thinking I could save as PDF to print later like some coupons work but all I got was a downloaded pdf file (I had to change the extension the p in PDF was another letter) of the webpage "thanks for using Websavers". How are you printing the coupon, do you have to have the printer actually ready and be in desktop mode or actually use a desktop?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3935 posts
1335 upvotes
Ontario
Bzzzzt wrote: It says you need to use a desktop to print and asked for an email to send a link to print when I'm using a desktop, so I set browser to desktop mode and tapped 'print' thinking I could save as PDF to print later like some coupons work but all I got was a downloaded pdf file (I had to change the extension the p in PDF was another letter) of the webpage "thanks for using Websavers". How are you printing the coupon, do you have to have the printer actually ready and be in desktop mode or actually use a desktop?
you open the download, dont have to change the extension, just open it and it will print.
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
deadice wrote: you open the download, dont have to change the extension, just open it and it will print.
What's the best to open it with ... my laptop is sending me to Microsoft store, lol ... What free proggy is recommended to handle those files (outside of Microsoft store). ?


I grabbled some PDF app from the Microsoft store .. but when opening the document it warns me documents contains some java script ... and asks if it's trusted and to enable it or not ... I say yes ... but then it opens blank document anyhow ... lol
Last edited by Darkman on May 13th, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
7233 posts
7890 upvotes
Toronto
Darkman wrote: Ya... strange that it doesn't kick in on it's own ... I go try and install it or something... lol


Reader DC, eh? ... not Pro?
Yes, all you need is Reader DC

Need Acrobat Pro to create, protect, convert, and edit PDFs.
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: Yes, all you need is Reader DC

Need Acrobat Pro to create, protect, convert, and edit PDFs.
They sure try hard (during installation) to get you to buy that Pro lol.

I am surprised the Reader DC wasn't installed here. :)

Successfully installed it now ... and then printed 2 coupons ... one gotten from Edge and the 2nd one from Firefox :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3935 posts
1335 upvotes
Ontario
Darkman wrote: They sure try hard (during installation) to get you to buy that Pro lol.

I am surprised the Reader DC wasn't installed here. :)

Successfully installed it now ... and then printed 2 coupons ... one gotten from Edge and the 2nd one from Firefox :)
works in Chrome too ;)

hopefully we can find out more about the pricing. It's odd for them to say it's free with a $4.00 coupon when it's being advertised at RCSS for $7.98. No way I would pay that on a normal day.
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
deadice wrote: works in Chrome too ;)

hopefully we can find out more about the pricing. It's odd for them to say it's free with a $4.00 coupon when it's being advertised at RCSS for $7.98. No way I would pay that on a normal day.
Sure .. should work in all or most alternative browsers you try to get one in ( I just think I am good for now, and don't need any more of them )... as it's a different browser, different cookies etc
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 8, 2017
60 posts
33 upvotes
Waste of time for those who fall for it, stores don't really accept home printed coupons.
It's NOT FREE when you have to pay for it!
Banned
User avatar
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5679 upvotes
sahands334 wrote: Waste of time for those who fall for it, stores don't really accept home printed coupons.
Ya ... I was thinking about this too ... however some stores maybe still do ... some don't.
Newbie
May 25, 2011
7 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
sahands334 wrote: Waste of time for those who fall for it, stores don't really accept home printed coupons.
Superstore accepts them. Most of the time they don't even read the coupon hahaha. No frills will definitely take time to read them.
Walmart doesn't like it when it's black and white and will claim the coupon is photocopied.
Member
Apr 18, 2017
243 posts
183 upvotes
Nanaimo
These are out now at superstore for $8, nothing free here unless they go onsale. Better to just buy fresh and use your own herbs! Lol.
Member
Jun 28, 2015
345 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It has that weird extension because it's a variant of the standard pdf format that allows them to embed JavaScript to enforce their "only print once and on a desktop" rule.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2018
1221 posts
1203 upvotes
silverdare wrote: These are out now at superstore for $8, nothing free here unless they go onsale. Better to just buy fresh and use your own herbs! Lol.
On sale at Giant Tiger $4.99 so $1 a box for fish isn't too shabby

Top