Expired Hot Deals

Locked: 4-year & 5-year Fixed Rate 2.04%

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2020 2:12 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 13, 2008
88 posts
23 upvotes

4-year & 5-year Fixed Rate 2.04%

Hi all,
I have been offered 4-year & 5-year fixed rate @ 2.04%. Is that something that I should consider? This is from CIBC.
or HSBC is better at 2-year fixed 2.04%?
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
1281 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
2.25% offered at TD 5 year fixed as a comparison
Jr. Member
Apr 26, 2015
122 posts
160 upvotes
Barrie, ON
DJPedram wrote: Hi all,
I have been offered 4-year & 5-year fixed rate @ 2.04%. Is that something that I should consider? This is from CIBC.
or HSBC is better at 2-year fixed 2.04%?
is this on a new mortage or renewal? if renewal can you message me the rep details? best i've been offered is 2.29 on 5 year fixed
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3739 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I wish people would mention if these offers are for insured or uninsured, it can really get confusing without all required information.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5882 posts
729 upvotes
Markham
DJPedram wrote: Hi all,
I have been offered 4-year & 5-year fixed rate @ 2.04%. Is that something that I should consider? This is from CIBC.
or HSBC is better at 2-year fixed 2.04%?
For a big 5 fixed i think that is really good...if its renewal then idtake it

can you pass along any contact details? im in early renewal with cibc and owuld like that rate.
kipperson wrote: is this on a new mortage or renewal? if renewal can you message me the rep details? best i've been offered is 2.29 on 5 year fixed
+1
Member
Feb 6, 2007
474 posts
370 upvotes
Tangerine offering 2% on 5 year fixed for switching over. Their process is a bit painful.
Newbie
Sep 25, 2012
6 posts
1 upvote
Ottawa
My CIBC renew offer,

1 year fixed 2.92%

2 year fixed 2.28%

3 year fixed 2.16%

4 year fixed 2.11%

5 year fixed 2.16%

3 year variable p-0.53% (prime rate 2.45%)

5 year variable p-0.53% (prime rate 2.45%)

Seems yours are better.
Member
Jan 14, 2017
466 posts
470 upvotes
porchemasi wrote: 2.25% offered at TD 5 year fixed as a comparison
Just signed 5y fixed at TD as renewal at 2.09% last Fri. CIBC offered me the same rate with cashbacks but not good enough for me to bother to change to CIBC.

Top