• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2019 5:39 pm
[OP]
Nov 24, 2018
210 posts
296 upvotes
Trader Score: 0

$40 4GB plan with Virgin Mobile - SOLD

I'm moving away next week and thought I'd post this here to see if anybody is interested in taking over my legacy plan. It's not one of those crazy deals you see people putting together on this site sometimes, but it's pretty straight forward and better than posted rates for sure. Virgin uses Bell's network, and I've never had a problem.

$40/month
4GB
Canada talk & text
voicemail
No contract, no end date (it's a $40 plan not a discount)

Reply here if you're interested. You will have to buy a Virgin sim if you're not already a customer, which costs $5. There might also be additional charges to port in your existing number but that's up to you to negotiate with Virgin.
Last edited by Zook123 on Jul 21st, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
11 replies
Jan 2, 2018
7 posts
hi,

Already with virgin...if i want to take your plan do i need to change my number too? or how does it work?
[OP]
Nov 24, 2018
210 posts
296 upvotes
dineshgoyalsur wrote: hi,

Already with virgin...if i want to take your plan do i need to change my number too? or how does it work?
No I don't think you need to do either of those things. I can just give Virgin your name to authorize the transfer, and then you can call Into their transfer department to get it done over the phone.
[OP]
Nov 24, 2018
210 posts
296 upvotes
TOrapsfan wrote: You can get similar deal at the moment with all the big 3 discount brands (fido, Koodo, virgin). $50 for 4gb with $10 off for 12 months. Plus additional $50 bill credit for refer-a-friend with Koodo.
The good thing about this one is there's no expiration date on the discount so no need to keep calling in to renegotiate. Of course if nobody wants it I'll just cancel, easy.
May 27, 2007
152 posts
99 upvotes
British Columbia
Zook123 wrote: I'm moving away next week and thought I'd post this here to see if anybody is interested in taking over my legacy plan. It's not one of those crazy deals you see people putting together on this site sometimes, but it's pretty straight forward and better than posted rates for sure. Virgin uses Bell's network, and I've never had a problem.

$40/month
4GB
Canada talk & text
voicemail
No contract, no end date (it's a $40 plan not a discount)

Reply here if you're interested. You will have to buy a Virgin sim if you're not already a customer, which costs $5. There might also be additional charges to port in your existing number but that's up to you to negotiate with Virgin.
I'm with Virgin and would be interested
[OP]
Nov 24, 2018
210 posts
296 upvotes
Sorry it's gone. I'll update the title, thanks for the reminder.