• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2009 12:09 am
[OP]
Oct 23, 2008
175 posts
66 upvotes
Burnaby, BC

[Sport Chek] $40 NHL Jerseys Cgly/Van/Edm Sportchek

i dont know if this is chain wide but at the park royal sportchek there were hockey jerseys for 39.99. i dont know how long this is going on for. they have calgary, edmonton and vancouver in various sizes ranging from M-XL

Good Way To Show Your Team Spirit :D

The Tag Says These Used To Be 109.99

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/ ... C00043.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/ ... C00044.jpg[/IMG]
33 replies
Deal Addict
May 20, 2007
1432 posts
142 upvotes
Too bad they're the ugly Vancouver ones or I'd pick one up :lol:
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2008
2005 posts
103 upvotes
GTA
It would be nice if they had a team like the Penguins who have a real shot at winning the cup. :lol:
Jul 24, 2007
191 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Yankees 1903 wrote: It would be nice if they had a team like the Penguins who have a real shot at winning the cup. :lol:
GO LEAFS GO!!! :cheesygri
Jul 26, 2006
232 posts
8 upvotes
National sports had a lot of these CCM 550 jerseys for 29.99, wish they were reeboks-those are nicer jerseys. Picked up a wte oilers jersey an wte blues, oilers jersey is poor quality.
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2007
1841 posts
28 upvotes
Too bad it's the old Canucks jerseys.

I might pick up a Flames jersey and use it to polish my car. I'll put it to good use :lol:
Banned
Jul 4, 2008
1434 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
EGee6 wrote: Too bad they're the ugly Vancouver ones or I'd pick one up :lol:
The White one is decent. and for $40. great price.
Yankees 1903 wrote: It would be nice if they had a team like the Penguins who have a real shot at winning the cup. :lol:
Canucks are going to take it this year... it's going to be a New York vs. Vancouver Final 2 :D :D :D

MVP1 wrote: Too bad it's the old Canucks jerseys.

I might pick up a Flames jersey and use it to polish my car. I'll put it to good use :lol:
Thank you, this made me smile.
Jun 22, 2004
488 posts
11 upvotes
WC
Only if they had the Leafs jersey....need one to remind me where Burke went to save the franchise with his mouth
Banned
Feb 28, 2009
13 posts
If only they had the newer Vancouver ones. I'll put Sundin on it in a heartbeat.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
2714 posts
313 upvotes
Calgary
MVP1 wrote: Too bad it's the old Canucks jerseys.

:(

Oh well, flames already lost their first two games against the blackhawks so i don't care anymore =D
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19084 posts
2399 upvotes
YVR
EGee6 wrote: Too bad they're the ugly Vancouver ones or I'd pick one up :lol:
I actually like these ones better than the current ones. Totally not liking the name "Vancouver" across the front.
porkchopbread wrote: nothing like that in richmond centre..... :(
They had quite a few there when I picked up mine a few weeks ago. I also picked up a Linden jersey of the same colour too. Regular price for the Linden one but whatever. It was good considering I forked over money for a signed Linden one not too long ago.

If you're looking, I was at the Sportchek Strawberry Hill this afternoon and they had tons of the $40 Canucks jersey.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Aug 1, 2005
912 posts
105 upvotes
Burnaby
I went to Sportchek Metrotown in Burnaby today and saw these navy/white Canucks jerseys. Unfortunately they were marked as $129.99. I have no idea who would buy these ugly outdated jerseys for that price.
Aug 14, 2007
442 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
jlo mein wrote: I went to Sportchek Metrotown in Burnaby today and saw these navy/white Canucks jerseys. Unfortunately they were marked as $129.99. I have no idea who would buy these ugly outdated jerseys for that price.
probably for the ppl that are just hopping on the bandwagon and dont wanna spend over 100$ on a jersey ^^
Stupid is as Stupid does..
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19084 posts
2399 upvotes
YVR
jlo mein wrote: I went to Sportchek Metrotown in Burnaby today and saw these navy/white Canucks jerseys. Unfortunately they were marked as $129.99. I have no idea who would buy these ugly outdated jerseys for that price.
The Strawberry Hill location still has lots at $39.99. That was just yesterday.
pureenergon wrote: probably for the ppl that are just hopping on the bandwagon and dont wanna spend over 100$ on a jersey ^^
I like the older darker jerseys. :| Picked up a Linden one in the navy blue for $170 along with one of the $40 ones.

Now if I can only find a decent white skate one with Bure on it, that would be nice!
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Oct 20, 2006
555 posts
40 upvotes
Vancouver
is there a flyer for this special so we can show them?? i was just about to go there, thanks for heads up xD
Aug 14, 2007
442 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Haz wrote: I actually like these ones better than the current ones. Totally not liking the name "Vancouver" across the front.

They had quite a few there when I picked up mine a few weeks ago. I also picked up a Linden jersey of the same colour too. Regular price for the Linden one but whatever. It was good considering I forked over money for a signed Linden one not too long ago.

If you're looking, I was at the Sportchek Strawberry Hill this afternoon and they had tons of the $40 Canucks jersey.
how much did you pay for your signed linden jersey? i have an autographed one with the old canuck jersey with the skate, was worn and used with the C!
Stupid is as Stupid does..