Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

40% off Dress Shirts & Custom Shirts as low as $64 from Spier & Mackay Exp 4/22/12

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2012 10:19 am
[OP]
Oct 5, 2011
24 posts
71 upvotes
TORONTO

40% off Dress Shirts & Custom Shirts as low as $64 from Spier & Mackay Exp 4/22/12

The 40% code works on the 3 off the rack shirts for $199 offer- so it brings it down to $119

[IMG]http://www.spierandmackay.com/userfiles ... R-Sale.jpg[/IMG]

You can get $25 off your first order. You will get a coupon code once you create an account - it willy only work on the custom shirt offer or on any order without any other promotion coupons.

[IMG]http://www.spierandmackay.com/userfiles ... M-SALE.jpg[/IMG]
11 replies
Jun 23, 2008
38 posts
1 upvote
Ottawa
The website says these shirts are hand made, where are they made?
Nov 23, 2004
25 posts
3 upvotes
Anyone actually bought from them before? How is quality compared to other MTM shops like Indochino, Modasuits?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1200 posts
205 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
i dont know about the custom shirts, but i just got their 5 shirts for $200 deal

shipping was express + tracking and free.

i'm wearing one of the casual shirts right now. very comfortable, good arm length but torso is tiny bit short. the dress shirts have good dimensions to them. despite being off the rack, the shirts fit me way better than other shirts i own.

$40 a shirt is still a lot for my budget, but these shirts seem good enough quality to last a very long time (as long as i don't get fat)

edit: and the patterned shirts line up REALLY perfectly.
Mar 23, 2006
418 posts
5 upvotes
I also picked up the 5 shirts for $200 ($175) deal. Very good quality and very good fit for me. After taking my own measurements, I bought them all in the contemporary fit style (slim fit) and they all just manage to fit perfectly. If you're not opposed to spending $40 on a shirt, I suggest you go ahead and spend $40 on one of theirs.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1735 posts
159 upvotes
Ottawa
Fallen_Paladin wrote: I also picked up the 5 shirts for $200 ($175) deal. Very good quality and very good fit for me. After taking my own measurements, I bought them all in the contemporary fit style (slim fit) and they all just manage to fit perfectly. If you're not opposed to spending $40 on a shirt, I suggest you go ahead and spend $40 on one of theirs.

i thought the 5 for $175 deal was for unfitted shirts
[OP]
Oct 5, 2011
24 posts
71 upvotes
TORONTO
shimpchip wrote: Is it possible to stack the $25 off code and the 40% sale code?

I'm afraid not - you can't combine both codes. But, you can refer your friends and give them $25 off their order and you'll receive $25 in store credit if their order exceeds $75.
Jun 17, 2009
37 posts
2 upvotes
How come I only see 3 for $199..? Not 5..? Is this already done..? Nm, ths 5 for $199 was only till the 15th~
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2011
1030 posts
696 upvotes
wave_s13 wrote: How come I only see 3 for $199..? Not 5..? Is this already done..?

Yes this was about a few weeks ago.
Bought 5 shirts. All are comfy but I wish they were thicker like Club Monaco casual dress shirts. Since Club Monaco is thicker it wrinkles less. But nonetheless they are WAY better than the crap you get at AE/AF/HOLLI/GAP/BR. :lol:
Worth the $200 for them 5!
Mar 26, 2006
421 posts
77 upvotes
Thanks... picked up 5 of the made to measure...
Hope they work out!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)