Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
LOKO DEKO

40% Sale on ready to hang Paintings -

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2017 10:22 pm
Banned
Mar 16, 2017
4 posts
3 upvotes

40% Sale on ready to hang Paintings -

Deal Link:
Price:
149$
Savings:
40%
Expiry:
April 30, 2017
Retailer:
LOKO DEKO
Hey everyone,
I saw a post a while ago about this paintings site and was interested in trying it out.

Long story short, I just received my painting yesterday and LOVE it. Great quality and very well presented and packed.

They currently have a 40% sale going on, so if you're interested then it's the right time to redecorate.

Cheers and for inquiries I did get the Interstellar painting set
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
OP, are you sure this is not your own business OR you have been paid or compensated to post this? Something ain't right here IMHO....
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
StealthFinder wrote: OP, are you sure this is not your own business OR you have been paid or compensated to post this? Something ain't right here IMHO....
Well this guy only has 4 posts and it's his only deal ever posted.

LOKO DEKO has been posted before, 2 times I am aware of, and both times it was posted by the exact same guy.

Something really iffy going on with this LOKO DEKO place, I have went from wanting art from them to actively avoiding them after all the shady advertising on RFD.

It should also be stated loco deko is ALWAYS the same price and same discount. It has not went up or down at any point in price since this was first posted months and months ago.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2010
1671 posts
1187 upvotes
ottawa
Yup, I posted on the last one too saying the same thing and then the post was mysteriously deleted.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1857 posts
434 upvotes
My 9 year old made similar paintings in school.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2933 posts
1523 upvotes
North York
tacky af. good for real estate agents and people who need to quickly dress up houses and hotels with bland inoffensive art.

but really they'd probably just go to ikea at this point since they sell robot paintbrushed art too.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
4250 posts
460 upvotes
On a serious note, does anybody know where to get some decent artwork for reasonable prices?

Would rather get some actual paintings rather than prints to put up around the house.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3160 posts
1856 upvotes
Kingston
RastaManMax wrote: On a serious note, does anybody know where to get some decent artwork for reasonable prices?

Would rather get some actual paintings rather than prints to put up around the house.
Vacations down south have been good for me for decent priced paintings.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6948 posts
2695 upvotes
Would never order from a site that just comes here to spam.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)