Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] 5/6 GB for 46/51$ on Tab large and 6 GB for 49 on BYOD (QC Only)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2017 7:26 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jr. Member
May 1, 2014
151 posts
120 upvotes
Kanata, ON

[Koodo] 5/6 GB for 46/51$ on Tab large and 6 GB for 49 on BYOD (QC Only)

Koodo has 4 GB + 1 GB bonus for 46 $ and 5GB + 1 GB bonus for 49$.
Koodo also increased the referral bonus to 50$ and the referral bonus will be expired on May 7th.

EDIT: it seems they no longer offer the 5GB on BYOD and offer it only on TAB Large

Do not ask for a referral or state that you have one to give. Comments like "PM me for details” or “you’ve got a PM" is also not allowed - you may get an infraction, additionally, sending unsolicited referrals through private message which gets reported will almost certainly earn you an infraction.
Last edited by dadashjoun on May 4th, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
474 replies
Jr. Member
Mar 29, 2013
168 posts
88 upvotes
Oshawa
Can i get a 613 number with this? If i sign up in Hull/gatineau? and do i NEED a quebec address?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 26, 2011
2605 posts
680 upvotes
Toronto, ON
PilotInTraining wrote: Can i get a 613 number with this? If i sign up in Hull/gatineau? and do i NEED a quebec address?
Assuming Koodo hasn't changed their system since January.

Last time I did the following:
1. I signed up with a Toronto # with a regular Toronto plan at the Kiosk.
2. Performed a # change to a random Quebec # via their Self Serve (online portal)
3. Changed plan to this Quebec plan via Self Serve.
4. Ported in my regular Toronto # from another carrier via Self Serve.
[OP]
Jr. Member
May 1, 2014
151 posts
120 upvotes
Kanata, ON
PilotInTraining wrote: Can i get a 613 number with this? If i sign up in Hull/gatineau? and do i NEED a quebec address?
if you live in Ottawa you can get it easily. I have 613 number and got the plan as follow:
1- go to a Walmart in Gatineau and ask for a 819 number and this QC plan.
2- go home and port your 613 number using the self serve or call center (they charge 10$ if you port on the phone)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 1, 2007
3372 posts
537 upvotes
GTA
Question - if I am using a referral to open a line, do I "claim" it with the original Toronto number I've been assigned by Koodo, the Quebec number I change to on Self Serve, or my current Bell Toronto number that I will be porting to Koodo after it's all said and done?
Sr. Member
Aug 16, 2015
925 posts
454 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Could you open a new account online with phone and have a Toronto delivery address? Also when opening an account online is there a way to add the referral?
Sr. Member
Nov 22, 2012
725 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
It is easy to find referral using google/twitter.
A happy Public Mobile/Fido subscriber.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 26, 2011
2605 posts
680 upvotes
Toronto, ON
peteve wrote: It is easy to find referral using google/twitter.
Or just look at someone's RFD sig :)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 26, 2011
2605 posts
680 upvotes
Toronto, ON
georgep wrote: Could you open a new account online with phone and have a Toronto delivery address? Also when opening an account online is there a way to add the referral?
When you choose a Toronto address, I belive you'll have to have a Toronto # and Toronto plan associated with the account.
Once that's done, then you go online and change your # to a Quebec #. Followed by a rate plan change to this plan.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1535 posts
408 upvotes
Canada
Fido/Virgin also have $49/6GB
==
Telus iPhone 11 Pro
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
18141 posts
8001 upvotes
Oakville
georgep wrote: Could you open a new account online with phone and have a Toronto delivery address?
You can open a new account online with phone and have a Toronto delivery address, but you'll only be able to choose ON plans. Then you have to follow the steps in the HowardForums post I linked above to convert to a QC #, sign up for QC plan, and change back to a Toronto #. I assume you want to do an online order to get some kind of online bonus offer? If not, just go to a store. It's faster.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 3, 2006
8362 posts
3554 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
mobifree wrote: Assuming Koodo hasn't changed their system since January.

Last time I did the following:
1. I signed up with a Toronto # with a regular Toronto plan at the Kiosk.
2. Performed a # change to a random Quebec # via their Self Serve (online portal)
3. Changed plan to this Quebec plan via Self Serve.
4. Ported in my regular Toronto # from another carrier via Self Serve.
Think you still need to wait out the few days for your first billing cutoff, before you can do the plan change and port in.
Member
Dec 26, 2012
376 posts
91 upvotes
MILTON
I'm on the QC 5GB for $49 plan, can I switch to either of this new plans?
KOODO
TANGERINE BANK
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
3308 posts
1362 upvotes
Toronto
flamez1000 wrote: Question - if I am using a referral to open a line, do I "claim" it with the original Toronto number I've been assigned by Koodo, the Quebec number I change to on Self Serve, or my current Bell Toronto number that I will be porting to Koodo after it's all said and done?
Use the temporary# you get when you open your account. Actually it will only take less than 2 days for them to approve the referral these days, so you can wait until the referral is approved and then switch to a QC#.
Zoomer Wireless, Koodo Wireless, Fido Tablet Plan
Carry Tel Internet

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)