Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

5 Dress Shirts for $199 & $79 Custom Shirts From Spier & Mackay - Exp 13/5/12

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2012 7:05 pm
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
2092 posts
804 upvotes
Toronto
kNZA wrote: Anybody try these guys?

I've bought 10 shirts from them off rack.
Quality is good.
I've got 5 contemporary 15.5 and 5 medium casuals.
The casuals will be great during the summer as they are much lighter weight.

I'd say it is about equal to a $100 shirt you get a Harry Rosen outlet.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2011
1030 posts
696 upvotes
-_- They have ZERO 14.5 in classic. Fail sale. :facepalm:
Photography.
RedFlagDeals - Brea
self promotion is not allowed on RFD
Nov 7, 2004
801 posts
55 upvotes
Vancouver
It seems like they are having sales every week now...So I wouldnt say its hot.

I bought 5 off the off the rack shirts about a month ago.
I bought 4 in the contemporary fit and 1 in the casual.

I was pretty disappointed when I got them and found that they were still much too wide for me (I guess I have a skinny frame...).
There is still about 4" or so of excess material on the body width wise which was unfortunate.

However, with that said, I was extremely impressed with the quality of their shirts. The stitching, and fabric look and feel excellent for the price.

Unfortunatley, I am returning all 5 shirts, but I will be putting in an order for 4-5 custom made dress shirts before the end of the weekend.
I read that for custom shirts, they make a test shirt first and send that to you. You try that shirt on, and then if tweaks need to be made, you let them know and they will at that point make the tweaks and then fulfill the order. This may end up taking a bit more time, but the great thing is you're going to have a shirt that fits THAT MUCH BETTER (Every single true MTM/Bespoke tailor do test fits from what I've seen, some more than once!) . Besides, its only the first time that will take a bit longer with the test shirt.

Based on the quality and pricing of the shirts, I highly recommend them.
As long as the fit works for you, the OTR shirts are extremely well priced.

Likewise, custom made shirts are decent at $80 a piece.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2006
1112 posts
821 upvotes
Moncton
I get mine at Value Village, but their prices have been creeping up lately. :razz:
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
2092 posts
804 upvotes
Toronto
Babypimpin wrote: It seems like they are having sales every week now...So I wouldnt say its hot.

I bought 5 off the off the rack shirts about a month ago.
I bought 4 in the contemporary fit and 1 in the casual.

I was pretty disappointed when I got them and found that they were still much too wide for me (I guess I have a skinny frame...).
There is still about 4" or so of excess material on the body width wise which was unfortunate.

However, with that said, I was extremely impressed with the quality of their shirts. The stitching, and fabric look and feel excellent for the price.

Unfortunatley, I am returning all 5 shirts, but I will be putting in an order for 4-5 custom made dress shirts before the end of the weekend.
I read that for custom shirts, they make a test shirt first and send that to you. You try that shirt on, and then if tweaks need to be made, you let them know and they will at that point make the tweaks and then fulfill the order. This may end up taking a bit more time, but the great thing is you're going to have a shirt that fits THAT MUCH BETTER (Every single true MTM/Bespoke tailor do test fits from what I've seen, some more than once!) . Besides, its only the first time that will take a bit longer with the test shirt.

Based on the quality and pricing of the shirts, I highly recommend them.
As long as the fit works for you, the OTR shirts are extremely well priced.

Likewise, custom made shirts are decent at $80 a piece.
Mine are a bit wide. Wider than HR modern fit shirts by 2 inches or so.
I don't know the cost but I'm sure you could find a tailor to taper the back so its not as wide for less than the cost of made 2 measure.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)