404 posts
231 upvotes

$5 off delivery Skipthedishes - Today only

Code: BATTLEFORCANADA
29 replies
Aug 26, 2019
79 posts
148 upvotes
Do codes stack with credit? I'm hesitant to try it in case my credit disappears again.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4591 posts
273 upvotes
Vancity
Says offer is not valid???
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1614 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto
derweissewolf wrote: Do codes stack with credit? I'm hesitant to try it in case my credit disappears again.
Yes codes have always stacked with credits for me
Dec 24, 2018
63 posts
41 upvotes
WTF, an overwatch related promotion.

Back in my days, you didn't earn a sh*load of money playing Battle Royal or MOBA, you were considered as socially akward....
And yes, I am saying e-sports is not a real sport. Of all the "sports", playing video games is the easiest to do it by yourself. Like as if chess is a sport....

Maybe I am just frustrated that I was born to early to cash in on gaming....
Nov 25, 2003
478 posts
203 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
Just create a new account & use a referral to get $5 off order of $20 on your first order.
I've been away for a while....
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2007
1166 posts
646 upvotes
sonick wrote: Says offer is not valid???
Minimum $20 order excluding delivery and tip
May 8, 2020
11 posts
22 upvotes
Thanks OP. Used this plus the Amex $5 dollar statement credit on $10 dollar spend.
Oct 11, 2009
305 posts
406 upvotes
BC
thanks op ! tried to stack with my $10 credit offer , it didn't work. But thanks anyways.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9869 posts
2512 upvotes
whats a normal skip tip where the driver wont be tempted to ignore my order or sample my food? say I order 50 of Chinese with a 5$ deliver fee, how much to tip?
Jan 29, 2018
31 posts
38 upvotes
With Skip the Dishes I always suggest researching your restaurant first. I found once that a Skip the Dishes restaurant had been closed (Red) the week before I'd ordered for major health code violations. I emailed them my concern that the restaurant would be back on the app just a week after being closed and they just offered me a credit without answering my question. So make sure to check "Dine Safe" or whatever you might have in your area to make sure the restaurant is reputable as you can't count on these apps to research their restaurants for health code violations.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1583 posts
7783 upvotes
SirRobin wrote: WTF, an overwatch related promotion.

Back in my days, you didn't earn a sh*load of money playing Battle Royal or MOBA, you were considered as socially akward....
And yes, I am saying e-sports is not a real sport. Of all the "sports", playing video games is the easiest to do it by yourself. Like as if chess is a sport....

Maybe I am just frustrated that I was born to early to cash in on gaming....
Dec 24, 2018
63 posts
41 upvotes
Leverage wrote: Image
If you mean with old between 30-35yrs, then yes.
Or more like older Millennial vs Gen Z.