Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$5 off Uber rides in Toronto

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2018 2:08 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2012
1674 posts
1068 upvotes
TORONTO

$5 off Uber rides in Toronto

A friend of mine sent me this.

Uber Canada has just launched a new promotion aimed at Canada’s most populous city.

Starting today, the San Francisco-based company is offering some Toronto users $5 off every single ride they take until the end of June 17th. To further sweeten the deal, users who take advantage of the company’s offer five times over the next two weeks get $5 off all their rides for an additional two weeks.

To take advantage of the promotion, enter the code "5OFFJUNTO" into the Uber app.

To add a promo code to Uber, tap the three lines menu icon located near the top left of the app’s main screen, then tap the ‘Payment’ heading, followed by the “Add Promo Code”. From there, enter the code.
12 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20190 posts
8258 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Promotion code not valid.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2012
1674 posts
1068 upvotes
TORONTO
Strange, it worked for me on two rides.

How do I delete the thread?
Jan 21, 2013
613 posts
648 upvotes
M8Rxmjsik wrote: Strange, it worked for me on two rides.

How do I delete the thread?
I'd say don't worry about it, I guess this offer may be to those who haven't taken too many Uber rides.

And from your post: "Starting today, the San Francisco-based company is offering some Toronto users $5 off every single ride they take until the end of June 17th."

Thanks for sharing!
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
2171 posts
2286 upvotes
M8Rxmjsik wrote: A friend of mine sent me this.

Uber Canada has just launched a new promotion aimed at Canada’s most populous city.

Starting today, the San Francisco-based company is offering some Toronto users $5 off every single ride they take until the end of June 17th. To further sweeten the deal, users who take advantage of the company’s offer five times over the next two weeks get $5 off all their rides for an additional two weeks.

To take advantage of the promotion, enter the code "5OFFJUNTO" into the Uber app.

To add a promo code to Uber, tap the three lines menu icon located near the top left of the app’s main screen, then tap the ‘Payment’ heading, followed by the “Add Promo Code”. From there, enter the code.

This is a targeted promo code.

Will not work for you unless your account is eligible for it (and you likely received an email)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)