Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$5 off UPS Shipping at your local The UPS Store. Get your Gifts There for Less!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2013 4:12 pm
Dec 11, 2013
3 posts
2 upvotes
Burlington

$5 off UPS Shipping at your local The UPS Store. Get your Gifts There for Less!

Deal Link:
Price:
$5 off
Expiry:
December 22, 2013
Need to deliver your holiday gifts abroad this year? Get a $5 off coupon (for shipments over $25) at The UPS Stores in Canada here:

http://theupsstore.ca/holiday/

This page also has information about the last dates to ship to get your gifts there in time for Christmas!

PLUS! Earn TRIPLE Aeroplan Miles in December too!
8 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
As much as I <3 the UPS Store for everything, shipping isn't one of them. Their rates are REALLY bad.
http://eshipper.com gives you MUCH better rates.
Dec 11, 2013
3 posts
2 upvotes
Burlington
I'd rather trust my packages to a respected, trusted and reputable courier than some start-up.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2525 posts
1046 upvotes
Burnaby
Have my packages destroyed for $5 less.
Mar 10, 2013
135 posts
27 upvotes
my package was destroyed and returned back to sender by UPS last time on the day of delivery (thankfully I was fully compensated)

i am expecting the re-sent package today, hopefully it won't be destroyed this time

i can say atleast they didn't attempt to deliver me the ruined package but instead sent it right back to the sender
Dec 11, 2013
3 posts
2 upvotes
Burlington
Yeah, that kind of stuff happens with the volumes they process. At least they have great customer service policies in place. I forgot to mention.....The UPS Store Canada is also offering TRIPLE Aeroplan Miles during December too. I just fixed the post to include that....
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
3909 posts
2338 upvotes
Ottawa
ModerateCheapskate wrote: I'd rather trust my packages to a respected, trusted and reputable courier than some start-up.
eShipper is just a gateway.

Because you use their account number for FedEx, UPS, etc. (whatever you choose), your rate becomes lower. Refer to this sticky thread for the RFD code to waive the initial application fee. :)

rfd-exclusive-discount-purolator-fedex- ... es-363979/
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
ModerateCheapskate wrote: I'd rather trust my packages to a respected, trusted and reputable courier than some start-up.
Where do you find said respected, trusted or reputable couriers? All I see in this country are UPS, FedEx, DHL and the occasional joke that is Canpar.

Seriously though, eShipper is like the group buy of the shipping world. You submit your weights and measures, pick your service level and courier and you get a label.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)