Freebies

$5 for powerstream / alectra customer

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2018 3:32 pm
5 replies
Jun 14, 2017
417 posts
329 upvotes
Thank op. Doing this and forwarding along to friends and family!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
1774 posts
317 upvotes
does anyone have any idea what this actually does? following the shorter URL reveals a promotion to sign up for "advantage power plan" which drastically reduces overnight power rates but also drastically increases peak power rates. I would not want to do this if my household consumes a lot of power during the day.
[OP]
Apr 9, 2008
409 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
mr_yellow wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 12:23 pm
does anyone have any idea what this actually does? following the shorter URL reveals a promotion to sign up for "advantage power plan" which drastically reduces overnight power rates but also drastically increases peak power rates. I would not want to do this if my household consumes a lot of power during the day.
It has nothing to do with "advantage power plan". It is a pledge that you are going to save electricity during the peak hours (11-5). You have no obligation to sign up for any services. Basically, it's free money.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
10783 posts
1352 upvotes
RFD
mr_yellow wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 12:23 pm
Agree with you that the details are vague
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1018 posts
76 upvotes
text and send my account number, will see if $5 will appear in next bill.
Thx OP!