Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

$50 gas card for Nissan Rouge test drive [GTA only?]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2018 3:47 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
ElbowBrius wrote: 1:50PM today.
Wait, $50 gift card ran out? So what's the point of the test drive ???
I received a call from the same guy, but he never told me the gift card has run out :(
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1384 posts
576 upvotes
ElbowBrius wrote: 1:50PM today.
I smell BS from a mile away. Another dealer that just reeks of bait & switch.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4937 upvotes
Toronto
It is to screen off those who only comes waste their time for a gift card.

Pure BS.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1567 posts
1534 upvotes
Frankly, they want a sucker who is going to show up and be tricked into buying the car. If they don't think you're a sucker, they'll just tell you anything they want. Don't trust car dealers... Or RFDers ;).
Apr 10, 2017
479 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
IntrepidRT wrote: Hands down the best vehicle Nissan sells? Sadly not. Waiting patiently for my '18 to come in. I think it will be a few more weeks before dealers get the '18s in. My dealer says the first 2 they get they are not allowed to sell, have to keep them on the lot for test drives.

I'll be demoing '18 Leafs (along with many other EVs from other manufacturers) for public test drives at the CIAS next month.
They usually have some deals on going @ CIAS. Heard e-Golf is gonna be here this year too. is that true?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1915 upvotes
TO
Warped wrote: I smell BS from a mile away. Another dealer that just reeks of bait & switch.
Yeah but so nice of them to deduct the $50 from vehicle purchase/lease price! Standing up for the customer - driving can be this comfortable at Village nissan.

<sarcasm>
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
baijuxp wrote: They usually have some deals on going @ CIAS. Heard e-Golf is gonna be here this year too. is that true?
Yes, they're already available for purchase (and will be there at CIAS for public test drives), but the 2018 Leaf is easily a better, larger, more powerful, more versatile car with much longer range for the same price. The e-Golf excels at being a VW and being a very very normal vehicle (no EV quirks).
Apr 10, 2017
479 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
IntrepidRT wrote: Yes, they're already available for purchase (and will be there at CIAS for public test drives), but the 2018 Leaf is easily a better, larger, more powerful, more versatile car with much longer range for the same price. The e-Golf excels at being a VW and being a very very normal vehicle (no EV quirks).
its a horrible car. But my girlfriend loves it. I am hoping the sales will be low and in true VW fashion they will try to get rid of inventory at low prices cause for 36k and more its not worth the tiny range. Any other recommendations in that price range besides the leaf (I am looking forward to seeing the semi- autopilot though)?
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
baijuxp wrote: its a horrible car. But my girlfriend loves it. I am hoping the sales will be low and in true VW fashion they will try to get rid of inventory at low prices cause for 36k and more its not worth the tiny range. Any other recommendations in that price range besides the leaf (I am looking forward to seeing the semi- autopilot though)?
It's easily better than 95% of the cars on the road, however the Ioniq and Leaf give you more value for your money.

I'm at 90,000km with 0 gas in the last 3 years in my 160km range Leaf.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Just want to add a warning to others that this is a complete waste of time. The dealership never has any intention to give out gift cards unless you're buying a vehicle from them. Do not fall into the same trap on any future Nissan promotion.
Jul 10, 2007
5 posts
Terrace
I went today to Nissan dealer in Surrey BC. Did a 20 minute Rogue test drive and was given a gas gift card at the end. Efficient, courteous, no hassle whatsoever. I have a 2011 Rogue and was thinking it might be time for a new one. Might wait a bit longer though. I think the promotion for a free gas card goes until February 28th

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)