Expired Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] 50% off all pizzas at Dominos- FIRST TIME APP USER ONLY(YMMV)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2021 5:36 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Apr 5, 2020
1 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Domino's Pizza] 50% off all pizzas at Dominos- FIRST TIME APP USER ONLY(YMMV)

First time poster, let me know if I make any mistakes.

Just saw an ad on Facebook for 50% off all pizzas at Domino's for first time app users using the code: APP50

I assume this means if you have already downloaded their app previously the promo code won't work so YMMV.
Images
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-11 at 12.37.59 PM.jpeg
22 replies
Member
Dec 15, 2017
383 posts
366 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks!
Telus EPP: 20GB/$50
"Retail is for suckers" - Cosmo Kramer
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 15, 2019
504 posts
1515 upvotes
Markham
Too bad it doesnt work for wings
"NNew App Customers: Get 50% off menu priced pizzas when you download and order through the Domino's app"
Member
Aug 14, 2012
338 posts
277 upvotes
North Vancouver
Thanks OP! Just ordered, the app is very user friendly IMO, but I don't need another app on my phone so it won't be staying past this discount!
Sr. Member
Aug 8, 2007
530 posts
379 upvotes
604reefer wrote: Thanks OP! Just ordered, the app is very user friendly IMO, but I don't need another app on my phone so it won't be staying past this discount!
They do give points towards future purchases (I now have over 10 free pizzas but only two toppings each and I always go for the max using the extravaganza trick) and very occasionally they give out an absolutely free pizza to all app users! I had multiple accounts unintentionally and received a free pizza for each.
Member
Aug 14, 2012
338 posts
277 upvotes
North Vancouver
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: They do give points towards future purchases (I now have over 10 free pizzas but only two toppings each and I always go for the max using the extravaganza trick) and very occasionally they give out an absolutely free pizza to all app users! I had multiple accounts unintentionally and received a free pizza for each.
I love piece of the pie rewards! What's this trick you speak of? PM me if you'd like :)
Sr. Member
Aug 8, 2007
530 posts
379 upvotes
604reefer wrote: I love piece of the pie rewards! What's this trick you speak of? PM me if you'd like :)
This is really not so secret but I will in any case deputize you virtually to keep legal privilege over this. Do you solemnly swear to uphold the Dominos secret?

Assuming you do swear to this or generally you swear about something, starting your order with an Extravaganza pizza gives you the overall lowest end cost. You can change all the toppings you want after but start from there and you end up with the lowest cost.

Now I have not tried just one topping so this is YMMV but for those of us that can’t get enough (toppings at least) this is the way to go.

Any Dominos experts out there to update or correct me?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 23, 2008
1479 posts
1740 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: This is really not so secret but I will in any case deputize you virtually to keep legal privilege over this. Do you solemnly swear to uphold the Dominos secret?

Assuming you do swear to this or generally you swear about something, starting your order with an Extravaganza pizza gives you the overall lowest end cost. You can change all the toppings you want after but start from there and you end up with the lowest cost.

Now I have not tried just one topping so this is YMMV but for those of us that can’t get enough (toppings at least) this is the way to go.

Any Dominos experts out there to update or correct me?
The Domino's closest to my house started charging for each substitution, so this no longer works at that location Pensive Face

It's a good workaround at locations that still allow it. I'd always get a veggie pan pizza and then swap all the toppings.
Member
Aug 14, 2012
338 posts
277 upvotes
North Vancouver
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: This is really not so secret but I will in any case deputize you virtually to keep legal privilege over this. Do you solemnly swear to uphold the Dominos secret?

Assuming you do swear to this or generally you swear about something, starting your order with an Extravaganza pizza gives you the overall lowest end cost. You can change all the toppings you want after but start from there and you end up with the lowest cost.

Now I have not tried just one topping so this is YMMV but for those of us that can’t get enough (toppings at least) this is the way to go.

Any Dominos experts out there to update or correct me?
I do solemnly swear to uphold the Domino's code of silence. Going to try this next time, thanks!
Sr. Member
Aug 8, 2007
530 posts
379 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: The Domino's closest to my house started charging for each substitution, so this no longer works at that location Pensive Face

It's a good workaround at locations that still allow it. I'd always get a veggie pan pizza and then swap all the toppings.
Oh no! I am hereby invoking the Cone of Silence! A decade or so ago pre-internet we had a unbelievable unlimited topping deal for price of a single topping that we extended for a couple years by just calling in and saying we wanted the same as last week. This all came crashing down one week when a visiting relative didn’t want all the toppings so we ended up paying more for less ever after!!
Newbie
Nov 25, 2019
81 posts
81 upvotes
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: Oh no! I am hereby invoking the Cone of Silence! A decade or so ago pre-internet we had a unbelievable unlimited topping deal for price of a single topping that we extended for a couple years by just calling in and saying we wanted the same as last week. This all came crashing down one week when a visiting relative didn’t want all the toppings so we ended up paying more for less ever after!!
Tragic! You should have called from a different phone, or gone to pick up the order, anything to not have it associated with your account. You could be ordering unlimited topping pizzas to this day! :(
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6331 posts
1511 upvotes
Richmond Hill
do they still have 50% off every Monday?
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 7, 2004
193 posts
97 upvotes
Scarborough
You dont have to have the new app installed. Just log off, erqae data from apo, and use different number and email with code. Code worked this way on previously installwd App.
Sr. Member
Aug 8, 2007
530 posts
379 upvotes
604reefer wrote: Thanks OP! Just ordered, the app is very user friendly IMO, but I don't need another app on my phone so it won't be staying past this discount!
Did you end up staying? Dominos just gave the rest of us all a free pizza by loading 60 points into all of our accounts.
Sr. Member
Aug 8, 2007
530 posts
379 upvotes
yesstyle wrote: do they still have 50% off every Monday?
MON50P still works at my store but I suspect it won’t at all. Might depend whether company or franchise, or who the franchise owner is and many own more than one location so there might be a consistent hidden pattern of stores that accept or not.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 19, 2003
19566 posts
6873 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: Did you end up staying? Dominos just gave the rest of us all a free pizza by loading 60 points into all of our accounts.
They never topped up my account. Maybe I order from them too regularly. You know how companies love to penalize loyalty these days.
Member
Aug 14, 2012
338 posts
277 upvotes
North Vancouver
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: Did you end up staying? Dominos just gave the rest of us all a free pizza by loading 60 points into all of our accounts.
Still have it, lol, but they didn't give me anything.

BinaryJay wrote: They never topped up my account. Maybe I order from them too regularly. You know how companies love to penalize loyalty these days.
Same... probably like 'oh this guy with his order every week, let's not give him loyalty bonus.'

Top