Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

[KFC] 50% off buckets & boxes Cyber Monday 26th

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2018 7:13 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1659 posts
257 upvotes
Coupon works for me now. Ordered but after I click place order, the webpage spin for a while and then an error. I was in the process of re-doing the order when the confirmation showed up...
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2049 posts
961 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I placed an order at 11:47am and the code worked fine. Also confirmed the charge on my CC matched the discounted order amount.

Side note, ordered the boneless big box. Very underwhelming. Wouldnt have paid more than half price. Now the $5 fill up is what i consider good value.
:D
Feb 17, 2015
24 posts
9 upvotes
Regina
wackchin wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 12:41 pm
Same, it just times out. DID THEY RUN OUT OF CHICKEN??
I got it to go through on Safari. It wouldn’t on FF.
Mar 11, 2018
40 posts
42 upvotes
ffs, I got an error on my first order and never got any confirmed message, so I placed a second order. I get a confirmed message and then 5 minutes later, the original order is confirmed as well..
Jul 5, 2017
139 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
BE CAREFUL FOLKS!! if you put the order through multiple times and it times out, apparently the order does get submitted. Just got off the phone with KFC and they said they received my order twice!!! Might have to check your credit cards later to make sure you arent charged multiple times.

I did get email confirmation even though the order timed out.
Sep 12, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
mikesanity wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 12:53 pm
BE CAREFUL FOLKS!! if you put the order through multiple times and it times out, apparently the order does get submitted. Just got off the phone with KFC and they said they received my order twice!!! Might have to check your credit cards later to make sure you arent charged multiple times.

What phone # did you use. I keep trying the delivery one and it says it isn't open until 4pm!
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1659 posts
257 upvotes
Just got a call from my KFC saying the city is shutting off their water at 1pm due to water main problem but they will honor the 50% deal and I can pick it up tomorrow instead
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3550 posts
1372 upvotes
Wow... The code is actually working now. Ordered the 16 piece feast for 50% off. Good eats tonights!!!

I will be curious to see how many people will be lined up to pick up their orders.
Aug 8, 2010
702 posts
557 upvotes
GTA
mikesanity wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 12:53 pm

What number did you call? or was it your local store?
Jul 5, 2017
139 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
vermit25 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 1:02 pm
They actually called me since it was the exact same order. It was the physical location
Mar 11, 2018
40 posts
42 upvotes
vermit25 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 1:02 pm
Wondering about this too. I called the number included in the email confirmation but was told their delivery service isn't available until 4PM and to wait until then to call in.
Sep 14, 2004
70 posts
67 upvotes
finally got the order in! but it took so long, I hit reload a couple of times, and now I have 2 orders in!! and there is no way to cancel!
Mar 11, 2018
40 posts
42 upvotes
Welp, they just called me too (my local store) to confirm whether or not I wanted the two orders.
Aug 8, 2012
84 posts
95 upvotes
Vancouver
Do you guys ever request the chicken to be cooked "fresh" so it's piping hot and well... fresh?

Is it a dick move to make such request?
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9378 posts
2028 upvotes
cant even start to make an order, KFC doesn't offer delivery or pickup in your area, im in Edmonton, tried 2 different stores. wtf.