Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KFC

50% off buckets & boxes Cyber Monday 26th

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 7:10 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1629 posts
536 upvotes
Mississauga
What a brutal website, I need chicken. Banging my head now.
"With today's sheep mentality sometimes I feel like going to a wall and just bang my head"
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
3345 posts
1680 upvotes
Lethbridge
Rofl, can't place order. First it hung on selecting items, then making account, then won't accept payment info...

Would have been perfect since misses is working tonight, but looks like we're heading to DQ for $7 meal deals instead.
Jun 9, 2013
480 posts
372 upvotes
Surrey
where do you put in the promo code online? i havent placed my order yet. but after putting in credit card info and personal info, there is no place to put in the promo code? the only button left is place my order.
Jun 6, 2011
488 posts
62 upvotes
GUELPH
holy crap the website is slooooww, i guess everyone is hungry and ordering dinner right now too?
Feb 1, 2018
354 posts
176 upvotes
Make sure to check your pack before paying and tipping for delivery! Missing a few items in my order. Just called and they said they will find a solution, then hang up. I called back and they said it will be delivered... Still waiting... My food is not gonna be hot anymore. Angry Face

EDIT: Got the missing items finally.
Last edited by MockingJayTM on Nov 26th, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 27, 2004
279 posts
100 upvotes
Calgary, AB
SammyDavis wrote: SOmeone in my office just called a location and they price matched for pickup even though her city said no delivery etc.
Thanks, i just called the closest store and they said they would honor but couldn't put the code in until I am physically at the store paying and picking up.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
2234 posts
731 upvotes
Toronto
kjc123 wrote: where do you put in the promo code online? i havent placed my order yet. but after putting in credit card info and personal info, there is no place to put in the promo code? the only button left is place my order.
same ...
Mar 23, 2006
146 posts
210 upvotes
New Brunswick
Just ate our KFC. First time in about 10 years we ate their chicken. WOW has it ever gone downhill! Not worth it even at half price! Dont know what pieces are what anymore, they are cut so strangely!
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3779 posts
6255 upvotes
I give up, this reminded me of the Future Shop/Best Buy heydays on Boxing day online, waiting in queue to buy something.
Last edited by Allen84 on Nov 26th, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2015
1426 posts
1989 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
said it was supposed to be delivered at 4:30... still not here at 5:05...
Jun 6, 2011
488 posts
62 upvotes
GUELPH
Is anyone having any luck? I triedd caling the store to order on the phone, but alas they never answered the call. I guess the world has gone KFC mad tonight.
Mar 8, 2017
109 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Same……waiting downstairs for almost an hour
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2340 posts
1389 upvotes
Ottawa
what a disaster of a promotion lol...