• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 7:10 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 25, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
Pochacco wrote: Which KFC is that?
Bellamy/Lawrence in Scarborough. In hindsight I should have put up more of a fight and demanded they fulfil the order at a different location and deliver to my home for free. I was on the road and didn’t want to deal with it anymore.
Nov 19, 2005
361 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
blackston3 wrote: whoooosh, missed the joke then?
I'm not even ordering, I'm just reading this thread for the popcorn. Shame he's missing the joke.
Dec 13, 2001
982 posts
115 upvotes
Scarborough
Finally order went through. Weird thing when adding my payment, it said couldn't verify so I picked credit card on delivery. When the driver got here he said I already paid? I don't see any charge on my credit card so not sure If I got it for free or delay in showing up.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2324 posts
86 upvotes
Sam wrote: Finally order went through. Weird thing when adding my payment, it said couldn't verify so I picked credit card on delivery. When the driver got here he said I already paid? I don't see any charge on my credit card so not sure If I got it for free or delay in showing up.
HOW?! My cart fails to load, different browsers, incognito, try on phone, logged in or guest, fail, fail, fail :(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8695 posts
1397 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: I got Costco chicken - yum Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Sharing is caring. thanks!
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8695 posts
1397 upvotes
I attempted to check out the Markham rd and highway 7 location. Walked in and it was jam packed with people waiting. Some ordered at 4 pm and came in to wait another half hour to 45 mins. Wasn't worth my time so I left. Also, I couldn't place any orders online so I figured I wouldn't get my chicken until really late and past the time I should be eating.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 25, 2018
1 posts
1 upvote
I didnt even realize the deal is on and was just coming to kfc for a normal dinner...

Thanks to the staff at Yonge and steeles and the saving!
Images
  • 15432856347877291069567152827968.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1140 posts
308 upvotes
what a rip off, the locations are closing soon and I can't order anything
Dec 13, 2001
982 posts
115 upvotes
Scarborough
express.items wrote: HOW?! My cart fails to load, different browsers, incognito, try on phone, logged in or guest, fail, fail, fail :(
I mainly use Chrome but I used firefox to place my order
Oct 20, 2012
302 posts
74 upvotes
Kanata
Bought a bucket at full price. Website was down and store said they couldn't do anything.
Now I just hate KFC. No plan to go back.
Dec 12, 2010
154 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
Lol. When the website finally loads it says the 1 store it shows is closed(It's not).
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8695 posts
1397 upvotes
skwan wrote: what a rip off, the locations are closing soon and I can't order anything
You're not missing much. Go to Popeye's and enjoy some finger licking good chicken.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 17, 2017
205 posts
112 upvotes
Yeah depends on the store. We tried that. They said oh well we only do it online. Go online and order it. "Well I've been trying for the past 2 hours and keeps crashing". Well that's too bad, you're not the only one.
Cerebros wrote: Go to the store and ask them . They will honor it. Just mention you tried online.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2324 posts
86 upvotes
bobbings wrote: I attempted to check out the Markham rd and highway 7 location. Walked in and it was jam packed with people waiting. Some ordered at 4 pm and came in to wait another half hour to 45 mins. Wasn't worth my time so I left. Also, I couldn't place any orders online so I figured I wouldn't get my chicken until really late and past the time I should be eating.
This is 5hrs later... or did you go around 5/6? I'm curious how it is now and if they'll even take ordres.
Mar 9, 2016
211 posts
107 upvotes
So essentially the people who went to KFC and failed to try to get this offer, caved and ended up paying full price, essentially subsidised 50% chicken for the small minority that were able to access the deal. Great job KFC Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 10, 2005
93 posts
63 upvotes
North Vancouver
I'm online but dont see a field for entering the code. Anyone else have this problem?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
2977 posts
980 upvotes
Toronto
people are livid on their facebook page
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
1580 posts
726 upvotes
Canada
jack1233 wrote: I'm online but dont see a field for entering the code. Anyone else have this problem?
Once you get passed the shopping cart page, and just before payment information, you can the coupon code.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3151 posts
1072 upvotes
Toronto
Stores are closed and the website is back up! Lol!

So I order my bucket for tomorrow pick up using the code. After placing the order I get a call from my local KFC confirming that I want to pick up tomorrow. Lol! If only they were so attentive in accepting my order today,
Nov 8, 2006
188 posts
48 upvotes
GSD wrote: Stores are closed and the website is back up! Lol!

So I order my bucket for tomorrow pick up using the code. After placing the order I get a call from my local KFC confirming that I want to pick up tomorrow. Lol! If only they were so attentive in accepting my order today,
Same here as I have had my dinner tonight.
its nice to be important but more important to be nice.