241 posts
113 upvotes
Wasted an hour trying to order earlier. Never got to the cart
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5947 posts
594 upvotes
Vancouver
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Wow...I've had my fun with Lesbiens before but wow...ordered the Sports pack Variety pack, which consists of :

20 pcs. Chicken
Standard
1x Large Popcorn Chicken
1x 10 Hot Wings
1x Large Fries
1x Large Fries
1x Large Gravy
1x BBQ
1x BBQ

All for $30...fed 6 of us...and there are leftovers. I'm thinking I could do this again...not sure my stomach wants it..but shiZAM...this was the bomb!

Thanks OP!
That is good deal with so many stuff. My 20pc bucklet comes to $19.xx all in.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
2977 posts
980 upvotes
Toronto
got my chicken delivered thanks op
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2471 posts
1527 upvotes
GTA
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Wow...I've had my fun with Lesbiens before but wow...ordered the Sports pack Variety pack, which consists of :

20 pcs. Chicken
Standard
1x Large Popcorn Chicken
1x 10 Hot Wings
1x Large Fries
1x Large Fries
1x Large Gravy
1x BBQ
1x BBQ

All for $30...fed 6 of us...and there are leftovers. I'm thinking I could do this again...not sure my stomach wants it..but shiZAM...this was the bomb!

Thanks OP!
Thanks for making me aware of this. Placed an order for tomorrow. I know what I'm esting for the rest of the week.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Aug 31, 2006
572 posts
366 upvotes
Calgary
Considering the $5 delivery fee, do you guys tip on top of that? Neutral Face

I do it cause i'm supposed to but i feel like i shouldn't have to.
Oct 31, 2018
61 posts
108 upvotes

20 pcs. Chicken
Standard
1x Large Popcorn Chicken
1x 10 Hot Wings
1x Large Fries
1x Large Fries
1x Large Gravy
1x BBQ
1x BBQ

Thanks OP!
I got the exact same thing ! and It's so good! Best cyber monday deal!
Aug 31, 2008
726 posts
321 upvotes
I finally got to order at about 9:20 and it said about a 40 min wait for delivery. Lo and behold it came pretty much at 10 PM on the dot. It wasn't quite dinner, but I was happy with the late night snack!
Jul 16, 2002
264 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver
Furiae wrote: Considering the $5 delivery fee, do you guys tip on top of that? Neutral Face

I do it cause i'm supposed to but i feel like i shouldn't have to.
I gave my delivery guy a big tip. Felt bad for the him when he dropped off the order at 6:30 right on time. He looked pretty wrecked and I’m sure he was going to be running at full throttle for the rest of the night.
Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4498 posts
1980 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered for pickup tomorrow lol, site is nice and smooth now
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18783 posts
6346 upvotes
Toronto
Re-visited this thread, thought what could they be talking about at midnight? Turns out, orders for tomorrow!

Thanks!!!
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1454 posts
915 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered at 7:25pm PST and went to store for pickup. Didn't leave till an hour after I placed the order. Ruined my Monday night spending almost an hour waiting in the store just to pick up my order. Never again KFC.
May 26, 2011
50 posts
22 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Agafaba wrote: Its before you enter payment information, there isnt any indicator that you put the code there, it just says "have a code?" on the left side
I gave an upvote earlier and now that I'm blistfully full of KFC I am coming back to give more explicit thanks. I thank you. I would never have saw it. Thanks! I feel slightly sick from eating 6 or 7 steaming pieces in 20 minutes and looking forward to doing it again with cold leftovers tomorrow. I will thank you silently again at that time.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1039 posts
495 upvotes
GTA

20 pcs. Chicken
Standard
1x Large Popcorn Chicken
1x 10 Hot Wings
1x Large Fries
1x Large Fries
1x Large Gravy
1x BBQ
1x BBQ

Thanks OP!
THIS ^ Added a large macaroni salad. Enough for leftover lunch and dinner today as well.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4285 posts
1130 upvotes
Charlottetown
wish i had seen this yesterday, thanks for posting OP.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1397 posts
797 upvotes
Toronto

20 pcs. Chicken
Standard
1x Large Popcorn Chicken
1x 10 Hot Wings
1x Large Fries
1x Large Fries
1x Large Gravy
1x BBQ
1x BBQ

Thanks OP!
Had the same last nite, w/ lots of left overs for 4+2kids. I'm deciding ifi should throw all the leftover in trash...

my delivery came 20mins late, the chicken bucket was stacked at the bottom w/ the hot wings bucket and popcorn chicken bucket.....so the chicken turned out very soggy...j/ like the fries...
after eating 3 pcs of chicken and wings, popcorn, fries......i think it was the overwhelmed sodium, i couldn't sleep well last nite. i was parched!...

i realized everytime i had KFC, it reminds me not to have them again....

Smiling Face With HornsSmiling Face With HornsSmiling Face With HornsSmiling Face With HornsSmiling Face With HornsSmiling Face With Horns
Apr 12, 2005
830 posts
4724 upvotes
How is everyone feeling this AM? Smiling Face With Sunglasses
PSN: sixb0nes