50% off buckets & boxes Cyber Monday 26th

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 7:10 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 7, 2013
7 posts
1 upvote
probably a scam. online orders only, been waiting for the order to complete now for 1.5 hrs. called the KFC-4-YOU number and the rep said that there is a very long wait. why offer a 50% discount if you cant honour it?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3763 posts
1440 upvotes
talker wrote: probably a scam. online orders only, been waiting for the order to complete now for 1.5 hrs. called the KFC-4-YOU number and the rep said that there is a very long wait. why offer a 50% discount if you cant honour it?
Why are you spamming this post?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9537 posts
4118 upvotes
Toronto
I got Costco chicken - yum Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2022 posts
2190 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mok122cobra wrote: holy... why do people care so much. People saying they can’t feed their families, spending hours of their time refreshing the website and calling the store etc etc. It’s just chicken. Eat something else or pick a box up at loblaws or something and make it at home. I thought that Popeyes vid was a joke until I saw this thread.
Used in bold too. We got a bad boyyyy over here :facepalm:

>People saying they can’t feed their families
> Popeyes vid

whoooosh, missed the joke then?
Nov 25, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
Pochacco wrote: Which KFC is that?
Bellamy/Lawrence in Scarborough. In hindsight I should have put up more of a fight and demanded they fulfil the order at a different location and deliver to my home for free. I was on the road and didn’t want to deal with it anymore.
Nov 19, 2005
344 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
blackston3 wrote: whoooosh, missed the joke then?
I'm not even ordering, I'm just reading this thread for the popcorn. Shame he's missing the joke.
Dec 13, 2001
981 posts
115 upvotes
Scarborough
Finally order went through. Weird thing when adding my payment, it said couldn't verify so I picked credit card on delivery. When the driver got here he said I already paid? I don't see any charge on my credit card so not sure If I got it for free or delay in showing up.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2309 posts
71 upvotes
Sam wrote: Finally order went through. Weird thing when adding my payment, it said couldn't verify so I picked credit card on delivery. When the driver got here he said I already paid? I don't see any charge on my credit card so not sure If I got it for free or delay in showing up.
HOW?! My cart fails to load, different browsers, incognito, try on phone, logged in or guest, fail, fail, fail :(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8639 posts
1341 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: I got Costco chicken - yum Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Sharing is caring. thanks!
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8639 posts
1341 upvotes
I attempted to check out the Markham rd and highway 7 location. Walked in and it was jam packed with people waiting. Some ordered at 4 pm and came in to wait another half hour to 45 mins. Wasn't worth my time so I left. Also, I couldn't place any orders online so I figured I wouldn't get my chicken until really late and past the time I should be eating.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 25, 2018
1 posts
1 upvote
I didnt even realize the deal is on and was just coming to kfc for a normal dinner...

Thanks to the staff at Yonge and steeles and the saving!
Images
  • 15432856347877291069567152827968.jpg
Oct 27, 2006
985 posts
243 upvotes
what a rip off, the locations are closing soon and I can't order anything
Dec 13, 2001
981 posts
115 upvotes
Scarborough
express.items wrote: HOW?! My cart fails to load, different browsers, incognito, try on phone, logged in or guest, fail, fail, fail :(
I mainly use Chrome but I used firefox to place my order
Oct 20, 2012
274 posts
61 upvotes
Kanata
Bought a bucket at full price. Website was down and store said they couldn't do anything.
Now I just hate KFC. No plan to go back.