Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
KFC

50% off buckets & boxes Cyber Monday 26th

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 7:10 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2001
1418 posts
940 upvotes
Vancouver
aphextwin wrote: How did you get this?

I ordered but it got cancelled
I got the same email. Back on Cyber Monday, I messaged them on Facebook with my email address indicating that I wasn't able to successfully order.
Oct 21, 2015
52 posts
20 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Was ok right up till I was about to pay then no go. If the stupid coupon code doesn’t work then they should just not allow it to go through at all but no they wait till I fill out all my details first. What a waste of time
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Wow...I've had my fun with Lesbiens before but wow...ordered the Sports pack Variety pack, which consists of :

20 pcs. Chicken
Standard
1x Large Popcorn Chicken
1x 10 Hot Wings
1x Large Fries
1x Large Fries
1x Large Gravy
1x BBQ
1x BBQ

All for $30...fed 6 of us...and there are leftovers. I'm thinking I could do this again...not sure my stomach wants it..but shiZAM...this was the bomb!

Thanks OP!
It is happening again this year but it llok like this bucket is gone and only 18 pics.
Nov 21, 2010
8 posts
5 upvotes
Brampton
talker wrote: probably a scam. online orders only, been waiting for the order to complete now for 1.5 hrs. called the KFC-4-YOU number and the rep said that there is a very long wait. why offer a 50% discount if you cant honour it?
Forget KFC. 2019. They are again trying to offer a special that they have no intention of honoring. Absolute GARBAGE.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2001
5032 posts
774 upvotes
Toronto
I successfully ordered 16 piecesnwith xlarge fries. They have gone downhill and even at half price it's not worth it. I was looking for actual chicken pieces and not scraps. Not only are they tiny, but it was bland ant tasteless. What a disappointment and for those who missed it, don't worry it was garbage.
You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools because the truth requires change.
Dec 17, 2017
435 posts
409 upvotes
I would concur though I have heard other locations cook it better. My location sucks as it’s always greasy. . If anything their quality control sucks and kfc needs to clamp down on that to remain competitive
maddawg wrote: I successfully ordered 16 piecesnwith xlarge fries. They have gone downhill and even at half price it's not worth it. I was looking for actual chicken pieces and not scraps. Not only are they tiny, but it was bland ant tasteless. What a disappointment and for those who missed it, don't worry it was garbage.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)