• Dec 9th, 2019 7:10 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2010
3753 posts
156 upvotes
Barrie
narfed101 wrote: the shopping cart page "your order" has a button to "Proceed to Payment" where you can add your information and click "place order" No code page. I don't want to get dupped ordering for full price after entering my payment information.
Its before you enter payment information, there isnt any indicator that you put the code there, it just says "have a code?" on the left side
We don't know, so it's possible. And it's possible, so it's probably probable.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2093 posts
1616 upvotes
What was worse? This KFC ordering page? or the Future Shop/Best Buy 2006-2008 Boxing day online ordering page, where you tried to check out, and you wait so long in the queue to check out and/or pay, only to get timed out and HTTP errors.

By the time you check out, the item is sold. lol
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2355 upvotes
Agafaba wrote: Its before you enter payment information, there isnt any indicator that you put the code there, it just says "have a code?" on the left side
Just to clarify, you click that and a box to enter the code appears.
Nov 1, 2016
56 posts
13 upvotes
I got charged but it took me back to the payment page, and I haven't received an email yet. No food? :(
Jul 23, 2010
515 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
tritium4ever wrote: No luck trying to get the deal in-store at Warden/Sheppard in Scarborough. And turns out the other location close by at Vic Park/south of Finch isn't even there anymore, despite what the KFC website says.
Not sure if that's true about Vic Park and Finch, because I just got my delivery order on time and that was my store.

Spent $34 total for the 20 piece big feast, never spent that much ever on KFC but would honestly do it again. Only had 3 pieces, and saving the rest for the week.
Nov 16, 2015
215 posts
372 upvotes
Calgary
There's text that reads "have a coupon?" on the subtotal section, click that to enter a code.
Mike | Web Developer | Small Business Marketing & SEO
Mar 22, 2012
3 posts
3 upvotes
Gave up after trying for hours online and went to Burnaby Kingsway location. Saw a large crowd of ppl waiting inside. Decided not to waste any more of my time for mediocre fried chicken and went to get yummy Church's instead. Good job KFC!
Mar 5, 2014
100 posts
83 upvotes
Vancouver
GSD wrote: Stores are closed and the website is back up! Lol!

So I order my bucket for tomorrow pick up using the code. After placing the order I get a call from my local KFC confirming that I want to pick up tomorrow. Lol! If only they were so attentive in accepting my order today,
lol nice

We can order now on the west coast now that all the TOR and MTL ones are closed
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8638 posts
1341 upvotes
express.items wrote: This is 5hrs later... or did you go around 5/6? I'm curious how it is now and if they'll even take ordres.
My bad. I forgot to mention I was in the store at around 6:30 pm.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 22, 2016
458 posts
239 upvotes
Wow...I've had my fun with Lesbiens before but wow...ordered the Sports pack Variety pack, which consists of :

20 pcs. Chicken
Standard
1x Large Popcorn Chicken
1x 10 Hot Wings
1x Large Fries
1x Large Fries
1x Large Gravy
1x BBQ
1x BBQ

All for $30...fed 6 of us...and there are leftovers. I'm thinking I could do this again...not sure my stomach wants it..but shiZAM...this was the bomb!

Thanks OP!
Jun 21, 2003
341 posts
242 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: What was worse? This KFC ordering page? or the Future Shop/Best Buy 2006-2008 Boxing day online ordering page, where you tried to check out, and you wait so long in the queue to check out and/or pay, only to get timed out and HTTP errors.

By the time you check out, the item is sold. lol
The Future Shop/Best Buy shopping experience was definitely worse. That was gut wrenching although some of us that were successful today (not me) would probably say this was as well as their digestive system kicks in right about now Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 9, 2016
211 posts
107 upvotes
Ordered for tomorrow, less traffic now so more likely to be able to order. As long as you order before 12 you should be good for tomorrow. Good luck
Mar 9, 2016
211 posts
107 upvotes
ch00chmuld00n wrote: Wow...I've had my fun with Lesbiens before but wow...ordered the Sports pack Variety pack, which consists of :

20 pcs. Chicken
Standard
1x Large Popcorn Chicken
1x 10 Hot Wings
1x Large Fries
1x Large Fries
1x Large Gravy
1x BBQ
1x BBQ

All for $30...fed 6 of us...and there are leftovers. I'm thinking I could do this again...not sure my stomach wants it..but shiZAM...this was the bomb!

Thanks OP!
My God

Where is this sports variety pack you speak of..
Aug 20, 2016
363 posts
329 upvotes
used internet explorer bought bucket for pickup noon tomorrow with coupon.