[KFC] 50% off buckets & boxes Cyber Monday 26th

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2018 7:13 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
1411 posts
974 upvotes
Canada
Got my order for today and OMG the chicken sucks!!! Wtf with the thigh and legs cut in half... its all just skin, crunchy, fat, and bone now!!! Literally the worst fried chicken ever... its just tiny little pieces with no meat now...and did I say bland and tasteless other than salty??!!!

This honestly does not even worth it even if its 100% OFF!!!

Whoever put in charge of KFC canada should go for an unemployment line now...
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1762 posts
909 upvotes
badOne wrote:
Nov 27th, 2018 11:23 am
I'm pretty sure most of the pieces are full sized, except for 2 that were obviously split in half.
I guess your location was generous, trust me, Do not go to the Milton location. The chicken pieces were tiny, and I use that word in every sense of its meaning. A piece was like 2 Mcnugget sized. It was such a slap in the face for the price I paid, that I literally wanted to whip the entire food on the tray, into their kitchen area. But, I had to remind myself, doing that would garner me with some kind of criminal record. So I just rather not set foot in another KFC anymore, been over 1 year and counting. I like their food. If their entire menu board is slashed 50% off, then, I would patronize them again. The place is an utter complete rip-off at full price and still using coupons.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8003 posts
825 upvotes
Allen84 wrote:
Nov 28th, 2018 12:54 am
I guess your location was generous, trust me, Do not go to the Milton location. The chicken pieces were tiny, and I use that word in every sense of its meaning. A piece was like 2 Mcnugget sized. It was such a slap in the face for the price I paid, that I literally wanted to whip the entire food on the tray, into their kitchen area. But, I had to remind myself, doing that would garner me with some kind of criminal record. So I just rather not set foot in another KFC anymore, been over 1 year and counting. I like their food. If their entire menu board is slashed 50% off, then, I would patronize them again. The place is an utter complete rip-off at full price and still using coupons.
Are they at least bigger than a piece of wing at places like St. Louis or All star wings?
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3152 posts
528 upvotes
GTA
Ordered this with my gf, gross chicken we both fell sick
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11888 posts
1689 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
jarko wrote:
Nov 28th, 2018 1:16 pm
Ordered this with my gf, gross chicken we both fell sick
YUP... KFC has the most soaked oil of any fried chicken imo. Biting into the batter/skin is akin to swallowing a cup of crisco. Yikes!!
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
10802 posts
5626 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I tried but I ate it.
ericlewis91 wrote:
Nov 28th, 2018 5:43 pm
Im surprised no one is reselling on Kijijiji

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Dec 27, 2002
419 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up my order tonight the store had no information regarding any pickup orders they had to call support to sort it out.
Dec 21, 2009
488 posts
140 upvotes
bonbon321 wrote:
Nov 27th, 2018 2:55 pm
Explains why the staff I saw last night at pick up was so aggressive towards me for no reason
why do these minimum wage employees give a crap about people getting 50% off the order? It's like they own the place and they are losing money out of their own pockets or something.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2008
4580 posts
632 upvotes
TheSalesman wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 11:31 pm
why do these minimum wage employees give a crap about people getting 50% off the order? It's like they own the place and they are losing money out of their own pockets or something.
My guess is they were much busier than usual, so perhaps the employee were burnt out from much more orders than usual. Just my guess, the KFC I went to was not busier than usual (at least it didn't look busier, I was only there for 10 mins)
I am a Koodo customer
Feb 2, 2014
471 posts
534 upvotes
Toronto
TheSalesman wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 11:31 pm
Probably they're annoyed at having to deal with awful people who think of them as just "minimum wage employees."
Dec 6, 2009
101 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
The way people dehumanise service workers on here is disgusting. Working fast food is a harder job than most office jobs at a fraction of the pay. Minimum wage= minimum effort.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2010
2125 posts
1119 upvotes
Montreal
They invented new pieces of chicken. Now when you order a 20 pieces bucket, you don't even have a whole chicken.
Nov 4, 2015
459 posts
226 upvotes
Ontario
I was expecting the pieces to be smaller but damn these are small. I did get an extra piece but I'm not sure if that was intentional or not. I think I'll just stick to Popeyes going forward.