Expired Hot Deals

50% off Habs products at hockey experts until jan. 25 (qc. only?)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2013 9:07 am
12 replies
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
5095 posts
4652 upvotes
Montreal
Meh..who cares, Habs suck the big one anyway.

What about the rest of the league? Any deals on other teams gear?
Mar 29, 2007
525 posts
74 upvotes
-
ottofly wrote: Meh..who cares, Habs suck the big one anyway.

What about the rest of the league? Any deals on other teams gear?
Why is thread crapping de rigueur on RFD these days? OP thanks for the deal, I believe anything Hockey Experts in QC would be SportCheck here (though I want to say they used to have their own version in Ontario).
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5249 posts
1195 upvotes
SportCheck = Sports Experts in QC, not Hockey Experts.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3231 posts
2194 upvotes
Montreal
JustBob wrote: SportCheck = Sports Experts in QC, not Hockey Experts.
Hockey Experts is an entity under Sports Experts, also owned by the Forzani Group (Sport Chek, Athletes World, Atmosphere, Nevada Bobs and more..)
[OP]
Feb 7, 2012
35 posts
14 upvotes
Laval
Tomatolita wrote: Why is thread crapping de rigueur on RFD these days? OP thanks for the deal, I believe anything Hockey Experts in QC would be SportCheck here (though I want to say they used to have their own version in Ontario).
I tried to check for other provinces, but I can't even get on the sportcheck website, it says not available for quebec residents... I blame the PQ lol
Oct 5, 2012
46 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary
Just to let you know forzani no longer owns sport check as canadian tire purchased it back in i believe october(not 100% sure) but it for sure has been purchased by Canadian tire.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1748 posts
1185 upvotes
There's a Hockey Experts here in the GTA at Kennedy/401 but they are closing down soon
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2009
1298 posts
1050 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I went to Hockey Experts in Dollard-Des-Ormeaux on Des Sources... It's old stock. They have old centennial stuff, and for tshirts, it's mostly Subban. A couple Price and Gorges shirts but it's only XL stuff, maybe one L or M. It looks like they're trying to clear out old stock. They had some Cammalleri merchandise, etc... It's not really worth your time unless you want a jersey for 50% off $129.99.
Nov 28, 2010
593 posts
367 upvotes
Even if the sale is on the end, I should add that the sale is also valid in Sports Experts and is valid on jerseys. I went to Sports Experts n promenades St-Bruno yesterday and they had plenty of stock on blank habs jersey (what I wanted) so I got myself a new blank red jersey for 129 $ - 50 %. Not bad of a deal at all considering the jerseys are rarely in sale unless there is a name from a traded player on the back.
Dec 4, 2005
934 posts
117 upvotes
bgallagher wrote: I would purchase a P.K. jersey. The club needs all the encouragement they can get.
You're looking pretty good in the last couple of games. Great chemistry with Prust and Galchenyuk!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)