Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TeamBuy.ca

50% off at is. Hair Salon in Vancouver

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2010 6:31 pm
[OP]
Jun 7, 2010
16 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver

[TeamBuy.ca] 50% off at is. Hair Salon in Vancouver

I subscribe to this website that send me deals everyday. I have never heard of a hair salon like is. with 50% off deals, maybe new salons, but not an established one like is.salon.

Anyway, check it out at www.teambuy.ca/vancouver.php
6 replies
Deal Addict
May 15, 2004
3577 posts
499 upvotes
Richmond
http://www.issalon.ca/
[QUOTE]We're excited to finally be open and welcome you all to come visit our new home. To book an appointment, please contact us via the info below. We look forward to seeing you.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't sound established to me; sounds more like an introductory offer (the staff could be established/experienced though). Also, it's 50% off a $150 gift certificate - to be a little more specific. One time use only, no cash back, gratuity not included and does not apply to all stylists.
[OP]
Jun 7, 2010
16 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
they have totally been there for at least a year, i think they just haven't got their website updated.

P.S.
Nice picture of Gordo!
Feb 25, 2009
596 posts
282 upvotes
"IS." website doesn't have a lot of their info. Do you guys know how much their hair cut and coloring starts at?
[OP]
Jun 7, 2010
16 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
I think colouring is about $70, and hair cuts are $50
Banned
Apr 17, 2010
222 posts
3 upvotes
vancity, best place …
oh yea? Should we say "carter" sent us for the discount?
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
14358 posts
3600 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
The salon has only been open for a year or so, but a few of the stylists are from Stratosphere, which has been around for years. The owner of Is used to be a receptionist at Stratosphere.

Not a lot of activity, but ...
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55644059258