Expired Hot Deals

Live Out There

50% off site wide, LiveOutThere

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 12:58 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10858 posts
3064 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon

[Live Out There] 50% off site wide, LiveOutThere

Seasonal clearance but entire site is 50% off. Various $20 off/order coupons might still stack as they have with previous sales.

If you are looking for brand name labels, this isn't the site for you. But their stuff is normally well priced so it's an excellent value with the sale, IMO.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 22nd, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
253 replies
Sr. Member
Nov 16, 2015
685 posts
1378 upvotes
Toronto, ON
i bought the rain jacket recently and it seems very nice. have not had a chance to try it out yet.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
8506 posts
4384 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Wow. Even cheaper than before.
$20 off code from before: NEW20 or LIFETIME20
Code can only be used once each. Be wise when using it.
Otherwise, you are going to need to create a new account.

Update: They do not response to email or phone call anymore. You better know your size before ordering. Do not order a few different sizes thinking to return the unfit ones. You will get stuck with the jackets.
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Mar 5th, 2019 9:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 27, 2012
878 posts
720 upvotes
Ottawa
How's the quality of these down jackets? Looking to get one possibly for under a shell!
Sr. Member
Feb 2, 2015
535 posts
870 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Damn .. $78.75 for the Chamonix 550 fill down jacket shipped. I've already got the hooded Assinniboine one (after seeing it on a similar sale about a year ago) and I'm a big fan. Only select sizes left on a few items, but a great deal if you can find a size that works for you
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
8506 posts
4384 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
benzylique wrote: How's the quality of these down jackets? Looking to get one possibly for under a shell!
Check out the previous thread.
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/liveout ... r-2259595/
Lots of discussion from before
But 50% off is rare.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10858 posts
3064 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon
benzylique wrote: How's the quality of these down jackets? Looking to get one possibly for under a shell!
I've had no problems with my Assinniboine. Biggest complaint seems to be feathers leaking, but that will happen on every down jacket/coat. Even my GC parka leaks some feathers, more now that it's 10 years old. I don't find that the LoT leaks any more than any other down coat I've had.

The Assinniboine has been my goto insulated layer all winter in SWO. I usually wear it under a TNF goretex shell and it's pretty toasty. If it gets to -20 or less, then I wear a parka, but above that it's been pretty solid.

You will not find a 550 fill power with 150g fill weight for anywhere close to this price anywhere.
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
8506 posts
4384 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
ceredon wrote: I've had no problems with my Assinniboine. Biggest complaint seems to be feathers leaking, but that will happen on every down jacket/coat. Even my GC parka leaks some feathers, more now that it's 10 years old. I don't find that the LoT leaks any more than any other down coat I've had.

The Assinniboine has been my goto insulated layer all winter in SWO. I usually wear it under a TNF goretex shell and it's pretty toasty. If it gets to -20 or less, then I wear a parka, but above that it's been pretty solid.

You will not find a 550 fill power with 150g fill weight for anywhere close to this price anywhere.
The problem is they don't have the blue Assiniboine!
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Member
Sep 23, 2005
407 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
benzylique wrote: How's the quality of these down jackets? Looking to get one possibly for under a shell!
Have an Assinniboine and love it! The only downside is that it needs another inside pocket.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
8506 posts
4384 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
lostinpangea wrote: Have an Assinniboine and love it! The only downside is that it needs another inside pocket.
$90.39 all included now.
How much was it before?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 7, 2004
7172 posts
3634 upvotes
West GTEH!
Finally. A 50% off sale from LOT.
Normally they have 40% off sale only from previous years.
😎
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 27, 2012
878 posts
720 upvotes
Ottawa
Great! Thanks for the reply. I read through the other forum and then when I was ready, I noticed the were no more mediums left. Haha oh well.
Member
Sep 23, 2005
407 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote: $90.39 all included now.
How much was it before?
I paid $180 (all in) at the time, and thought it was a good deal then. Almost want to buy a second one!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
8506 posts
4384 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
lostinpangea wrote:
I paid $180 (all in) at the time, and thought it was a good deal then. Almost want to buy a second one!
Thanks. That make me decided to buy and hi e it à try even though they have no blue.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Member
Jan 23, 2019
205 posts
137 upvotes
Leafs Nation
I'm very happy w/ my blue Joffre insulator.

I wish they had the rain jacket in blue size L....might have to settle for black.

Thanks OP!
Sr. Member
Aug 23, 2010
621 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
50% off - highest discount I've seen from these guys.

I have the rain jacket, construction is subpar imo - stitching wasn't very good and got loose threads. Also haven't been able to test it in heavy rain, so not sure. For $50 all in, I would say it is worth it. I paid a bit more - justified because I have a smaller frame and it's hard to find a rain jacket that actually fits me.

But people have said good things about the Assinboine and Joffre.
Member
Jan 23, 2019
205 posts
137 upvotes
Leafs Nation
I got this email from LOT today:

"Geol,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry we didn't get back to you sooner! No, we will not unfortunately not be restocking the rain jacket in that size :( I am so sorry about this.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Customer Relations Manager
Live Out There Ltd.
E: [email protected]"
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
8506 posts
4384 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
MaGeol wrote: I got this email from LOT today:

"Geol,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry we didn't get back to you sooner! No, we will not unfortunately not be restocking the rain jacket in that size :( I am so sorry about this.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Customer Relations Manager
Live Out There Ltd.
E: [email protected]"
To be honest, from the sound of it, they are closing down.
I am thinking in buying another parka before they are gone forever.
If you are buying women selections, you can wait and see if there will be 60% off.
However, if you are buying men selections, you better buy it now while they still have your size.
It is not likely they will restock.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Sr. Member
Nov 3, 2003
655 posts
251 upvotes
Knowhere
Everything is sold out
I'm an AT&T Customer 😉
Member
Jan 23, 2019
205 posts
137 upvotes
Leafs Nation
theflyingsquirrel wrote: To be honest, from the sound of it, they are closing down.
I am thinking in buying another parka before they are gone forever.
If you are buying women selections, you can wait and see if there will be 60% off.
However, if you are buying men selections, you better buy it now while they still have your size.
It is not likely they will restock.
I really wanted a rain jacket in blue; but, I settled for one in black.

Top