• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2011 3:26 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 6, 2007
553 posts
62 upvotes

[Fairmont.com] 500 free Aeroplan miles for being a Fairmont Presidents Club member

More offers from Fairmont.com
Saw this on the aeroplan website. Hadn't seen it here or any of the other popular blogs (please correct me if i'm wrong)

500 Aeroplan miles for becoming a new member of the Fairmont Presidents Club. If you are already a member, you can still get 500 miles.

http://www.fairmont.com/promotions/passions

Terms & Conditions:

No stay required. Member must enroll with Enrollment Code PASHN or update profile with Promotion Code PASSION and opt-in for communications by June 30, 2011.
The 500 bonus miles will only be rewarded if you opt-in to receive communications from Fairmont President’s Club.

Looks easy enough :)
10 replies
Feb 7, 2003
267 posts
130 upvotes
June 30, 2011 has passed, is this still valid?
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
24862 posts
6505 upvotes
where I belong
Experience Fairmont President's Club, a recognition program designed around your passions and what is important to you. As a member, you will discover a world of benefits and privileges that provide convenience when you travel and access to exclusive offerings and experiences. It's All About You. We recognize the importance that your passions and travel preferences play in ensuring an enhanced personalized travel experience with us. Your membership allows you exclusive access to many special events, experiences and opportunities that will leave you with memories to cherish for lifetime.

Between September 1 and September 30, 2011, join Fairmont President's Club to earn 500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles*. Be sure to tell us your Passions, opt-in for communications, and include your Aeroplan Number in your Fairmont President’s Club profile.

• Join Fairmont President's Club online, and tell us your Passions. Be sure to opt-in to receiving communications–Include Enrollment Code: PASHN in your profile.

OR

• Already an FPC member? Tell us your Passions, opt-in for communications, and add Promotion Code: PASSION to receive 500 miles. Be sure to add your Aeroplan Number to your Fairmont President’s Club Profile and select “Aeroplan” as your earning preference in your profile.
Should work
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
AMEX Platinum/Biz Plat 100K || Aeroplan Reserve 150K
[OP]
Jul 6, 2007
553 posts
62 upvotes
First you must enter your name@fairmont.com then it will get you membership number then you will allowed to let you enter your normal email. Have fun.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
6361 posts
741 upvotes
Kanata
There is a free aeroplan miles thread in the freebie forum for it. But good to get the deal noticed here anyway.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2007
1006 posts
40 upvotes
Great deal, thanks. I registered but the Aeroplan miles are not showing up yet, but I guess it takes a few days. I made sure to put my numbers and the code in so hopefully it will be good!
Aug 26, 2010
156 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks OP.

Enrolled and added my Aeroplan number. Who knows when the 500 miles will be credited.
Jun 10, 2008
164 posts
20 upvotes
So im already a member, but had my emirates card as my miles membership program. How does this program work? Will i get emirates miles instead? or should i switch to aeroplan, get the miles, then switch back to emirates?