Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Vistaprint

500 Premium Business Cards, Full Colour, 100lb paper, FREE shipping = $10 + tax

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2010 11:13 am
Tags:
None
Sep 8, 2006
830 posts
336 upvotes
Surrey

[Vistaprint] 500 Premium Business Cards, Full Colour, 100lb paper, FREE shipping = $10 + tax

http://www.vistaprint.com/anniversary

Vistaprint may have a reputation for bait and switch once you add in all the extras + shipping with their regular "free product" offers, however, this seems to be a little different.

1. These are for the "premium business cards" which includes several hundred of preset templates
2. Free shipping to Canada - "Standard" shipping is included for free, not just the "slow" shipping (this is usually the deal killer with free cards)
3. Free colour backside (pick calendars, frequent purchase card, appointment reminders etc)
4. 500 cards for $10, not just 250 included with free cards
5. Premium glossy or 100lb matte paper is included (not just regular cheap matte with free cards)
6. Option to create your own logo (regular free business cards only includes 42 designs)
7. May include advanced text editing (my horizontal card did, my vertical card didn't)

This seems to be a pretty hot deal compared to other business cards i've seen online. they also seem to have decent support, i complained about the quality of one of their basic calendars last year, and they mailed me a better quality replacement in a few days. the products usually arrive within a week or two, even with the "slow" shipping option

Enjoy!
31 replies
May 17, 2009
641 posts
2940 upvotes
Toronto
???
"We're sorry, your email offers have expired but please enjoy 25% OFF sitewide!
Check your inbox to view today's exclusive deals"
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11955 posts
3699 upvotes
Kingston
I've always been happy with my Vistaprint orders and this is a good deal. Thanks for posting.

But your reference to "bait and switch" is inappropriate. That's a type of fraud when the offer one product but then don't have it an switch you to another. That isn't what they do in any way.

Once you've completed your order choice you are forced to view a number of other offers which you can easily decline. That's it. Some of them are interesting and I have occasionally accepted some of them in the past.

I've always received my orders quickly (I choose the slowest shipping option available and it always arrives way faster than advertised) and have always received exactly what I ordered.
Sep 8, 2006
830 posts
336 upvotes
Surrey
Don Freak wrote: ???

link is still working for me. did you create an account? you have to create business cards from the screen it takes you to right away, don't click off of it.
Nov 22, 2005
483 posts
67 upvotes
Markham
Don Freak wrote: ???

I got that too, but then I saw it up in the top right corner of the page by the image of the TV.

"Saw us on TV?
Redeem your 500 Premium
Business Cards for only $10 here."
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
3681 posts
1735 upvotes
vistaprint.com is the US site. vistaprint.ca is Canada.
Apr 6, 2008
590 posts
558 upvotes
Toronto
goob3r wrote: vistaprint.com is the US site. vistaprint.ca is Canada.
It's still just as easy ordering from vistaprint.com. Of course you get charged in USD but this is still a pretty good deal. I'm pretty sure they still print from their Canadian facility and shipping has always been much faster than the promised time.
Sep 8, 2006
830 posts
336 upvotes
Surrey
goob3r wrote: vistaprint.com is the US site. vistaprint.ca is Canada.

if you read the second point of the first post, you will see the shipping is included to canada for free

update:

ordered 2 sets of 500 cards, one on the 2nd, one on the 3rd. both have been marked as "shipped"
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
placed an order with them about a month ago for 2 free items with only 5$ shipping was hot deal.I payed with paypal and then 2 days later i get an email saying payment was denied and i would have to pay by credit card plus the sale ended on the 1 item so i could only get the 1 free item for same shipping price.
I was not too happy with them..
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11955 posts
3699 upvotes
Kingston
blazed16 wrote: placed an order with them about a month ago for 2 free items with only 5$ shipping was hot deal.I payed with paypal and then 2 days later i get an email saying payment was denied and i would have to pay by credit card plus the sale ended on the 1 item so i could only get the 1 free item for same shipping price.
I was not too happy with them..

The credit card company declined your card so you are not too happy with Vistaprint? :confused: Sounds like you are mad at the wrong company.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1097 posts
58 upvotes
RFD effect may kick in. No more free back print, no more 100lb paper. I guess the deal is over. They even charge for slow shipping.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
3681 posts
1735 upvotes
emmpeethree wrote: if you read the second point of the first post, you will see the shipping is included to canada for free

update:

ordered 2 sets of 500 cards, one on the 2nd, one on the 3rd. both have been marked as "shipped"

Truth be told, tl;dr :)

Anyway, deal is not dead. I just put in an order with my own image, 500 glossy, front and back colour, free standard shipping of 14 days. Good deal, thanks emmpeethree!
Sep 8, 2006
830 posts
336 upvotes
Surrey
UPDATE:

they were shipped from windsor NOV 4th. Arrived Today! Latest expect delivery date was Nov 16. both my orders (from nov 2 and nov 3) came in the same box.

one set is exactly how i ordered it, the other set set is not as dark as i'd expected. i the template looked black online but turned out dark grey. called in, no wait time on hold and the guy offered me a credit to my account and also tried to fix it for me, however, seems that the templates can't be changed so suggested to pick another template.

overall very satisfied, will make sure to use my credit to get another template!
Sep 8, 2006
830 posts
336 upvotes
Surrey
jjgitties wrote: no free shipping to canada. dead deal.
yes it is. they are shipped from canada despite being ordered from .com website.
Oct 13, 2004
124 posts
7 upvotes
[QUOTE]We're sorry, your email offers have expired but please enjoy 25% OFF sitewide!
Check your inbox to view today's exclusive deals[/QUOTE]
dead
Sep 8, 2006
830 posts
336 upvotes
Surrey
izzy wrote: dead

guys, the deal is NOT dead. unfortunately when you click the affiliate link via RFD it screws up the link (i guess RFD's referal code?)

MANUALLY enter in: vistaprint.com/anniversary the deal is STILL live and WORKING

it doesn't send you to the front page of vistaprint, it will send you immediately to the business card page with template in front of you. find one you like and continue. it will show up in your cart as 500 for $10, free shipping, free double sided, free upgraded paper - the works!
Jan 30, 2010
94 posts
62 upvotes
Works! Thanks for the help Emmpeethree. Just typed in the address manually and it worked.
emmpeethree wrote: guys, the deal is NOT dead. unfortunately when you click the affiliate link via RFD it screws up the link (i guess RFD's referal code?)

MANUALLY enter in: vistaprint.com/anniversary the deal is STILL live and WORKING

it doesn't send you to the front page of vistaprint, it will send you immediately to the business card page with template in front of you. find one you like and continue. it will show up in your cart as 500 for $10, free shipping, free double sided, free upgraded paper - the works!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)