Expired Hot Deals

54.95$ off MissFresh boxes when you sign up

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2019 8:11 pm
107 replies
Nov 23, 2017
892 posts
1779 upvotes
Tried to get a little crafty, it seems that the $5 discount for picking up does not stack with this promo, so you might as well get it delivered
Apr 11, 2017
34 posts
55 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2019 4:44 pm
Tried to get a little crafty, it seems that the $5 discount for picking up does not stack with this promo, so you might as well get it delivered
$5 discount for choosing to pickup is in the form of a $5 off $10 spend coupon at metro, you receive this via email once the order is locked in and confirmed and you get a confirmation number.
Nov 23, 2017
892 posts
1779 upvotes
walterbax wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2019 4:50 pm
$5 discount for choosing to pickup is in the form of a $5 off $10 spend coupon at metro, you receive this via email once the order is locked in and confirmed and you get a confirmation number.
Thanks for clarifying, sounds like this might be the move instead of sitting on my porch in 30 degree weather
Jun 19, 2019
5 posts
2 upvotes
Does the discount show in the review and payment section? My total each week is shown as $57.49. Is the discount there?

Edit: Discount does not work on the snack box
Apr 19, 2017
784 posts
590 upvotes
Is this exactly like GoodFood?
AirBnB, CucuCovers, Dipp, DROP, Flashfood, Foodora, Goodfood, GreatCanadianRebates, LendingLoop, Mintos, PayMi, PayTM, Ritual, SkiptheDishes, Stack, Swagbucks, Tangerine, TransferWise, Uber, Wealthsimple, Wealthsimple Trade
Feb 6, 2015
88 posts
49 upvotes
Calgary
sandeep8g wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2019 5:28 pm
Is this exactly like GoodFood?
The concept is the same, and the same as HelloFresh. The way they differentiate, though, is it seems to be cheaper than HelloFresh (for 2 servings, 3 meals a week), and you have the ability to add unique and healthy snacks and breakfast options - the latter appears to be an extension from it's competitors.
Aug 24, 2015
183 posts
611 upvotes
AB
Is it easy to cancel the service/subscription once signed up?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4223 posts
1277 upvotes
*** EDIT2: DO NOT USE AIR MILES AS IT'LL BREAK THE CODE. ***

Fantastic, ordered a regular box. Ended up being around $10 for what... 3 recipes and 2 servings each? Good deal.
Debated the vegan box, but wasn't too keen on the options.

Thanks irikan

edit: By the way, once you've registered and ordered... (MY DELIVERIES) https://www.missfresh.com/en/account/summary and go to a future weeks delivery (the one after your first) and click SKIP and maybe a couple after, just to buy yourself time to fully cancel after you receive your first box and not get an accidental charge.
Last edited by RiCHC3 on Jul 23rd, 2019 12:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Mar 30, 2016
114 posts
104 upvotes
Any idea when the deal ends? Nothing I want to eat in the available weeks :(
Dec 24, 2017
292 posts
143 upvotes
London
I ordered with this code a couple weeks ago and it was a great deal. One of the meals I got was beyond meat burgers which retail for $8ish for 2 patties as is so it was a lava hot deal for me

sidenote: anyone know what happens with new accounts for Missfresh? as in, could I use the code again?