Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$54.99 Switch Super Mario Odyssey / Mario Maker 2 / Splatoon 2 / Mario Bros. U Deluxe / Xenoblade Chronicles

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4467 posts
1203 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] $54.99 Switch Super Mario Odyssey / Mario Maker 2 / Splatoon 2 / Mario Bros. U Deluxe / Xenoblade Chronicles

Bunch of popular Switch games on sale.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07PCJ2Q3P

Mario Odyssey
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B072V8MMX7

Super Mario Maker 2
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07P6ZT3M4

Splatoon 2
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01GW91M5O

Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07HKVRQZ9

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B086GQSW5F

Enjoy!
Last edited by RFDSimon on May 6th, 2021 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Fire Emblem
56 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 23, 2004
13935 posts
187446 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

The Source can be cheaper if you tied your CAA membership to your account, get a little small discount.

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1251 posts
302 upvotes
Best Buy a little slow to the punch today.

New Super Mario Deluxe has me tempted but I have it on Wii U and I hate to give Nintendo business when they essentially port it over and charge full price.
Member
User avatar
Jan 31, 2008
383 posts
425 upvotes
Etobicoke (Toronto),…
frayne182 wrote: Best Buy a little slow to the punch today.

New Super Mario Deluxe has me tempted but I have it on Wii U and I hate to give Nintendo business when they essentially port it over and charge full price.
But it's not full price, it's on sale, so... Face With Rolling Eyes
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
12139 posts
4973 upvotes
Weren't these all cheaper at Christmas?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2574 posts
1033 upvotes
Richmond, ON
grabbed from the source but thank you for post OP!
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Newbie
Sep 4, 2015
81 posts
90 upvotes
Madden, AB
frayne182 wrote: Best Buy a little slow to the punch today.

New Super Mario Deluxe has me tempted but I have it on Wii U and I hate to give Nintendo business when they essentially port it over and charge full price.
It's a great game, just do it.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4527 posts
4893 upvotes
Whitby
Nintendo is relentless. Prices barely move. Games don't age. (the prices) lol
Moderator
User avatar
Aug 20, 2009
9199 posts
4563 upvotes
dyalect wrote: Nintendo is relentless. Prices barely move. Games don't age. (the prices) lol
They bring the quality, time and time again. I think I've clocked an embarrassing 250+ hours in Xenoblade over the years. Value for entertainment there is just crazy.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7179 posts
3421 upvotes
Germany
Thanks OP. In for Xenoblade Chronicles DE. I needed a palette cleanser after stomping MH: Rise.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 14, 2008
2904 posts
1090 upvotes
Xenoblade OOS everywhere. I'll wait for Best Buy I guess!
Newbie
Nov 18, 2006
56 posts
4 upvotes
Managed to get Xenoblade but delivery date is pending.....hopefully they don't cancel. Did anyone else deal with this before?
Banned
Apr 8, 2015
345 posts
263 upvotes
Vancouver, ON
mudpickle wrote: It's a great game, just do it.
No, Why should he pay FULL price for a game which he already has on the Wii U?

This is Nintendo's biggest problem and why I will never buy another Nintendo Console. They are so lazy with creating new games and end up porting over 90% of games from previous generations and then charge full price.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 14, 2008
2904 posts
1090 upvotes
WAQ420 wrote: Managed to get Xenoblade but delivery date is pending.....hopefully they don't cancel. Did anyone else deal with this before?
Yes. It may take a little while, but I wouldn't worry.

I've had things cancelled before, but usually it's something rare. This should be easily restocked.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
1089 posts
363 upvotes
For someone who's played Super Mario 3D World, is Super Mario World U Deluxe worth it?
mudpickle wrote: It's a great game, just do it.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
10567 posts
4795 upvotes
That assumes people even bought the Wii U. Wii U was a failure and sold less than the PS Vita.
I skipped the game on Wii U, but the Switch version adds some new playable characters and all the Luigi DLC levels from the Wii version.

However, I would recommend the other Super Mario games over Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe on Switch ,
such as Super Mario 3D World + Bower's fury, Odyssey, or 3D All-Stars in that order.
jamesdavid3 wrote: No, Why should he pay FULL price for a game which he already has on the Wii U?

This is Nintendo's biggest problem and why I will never buy another Nintendo Console. They are so lazy with creating new games and end up porting over 90% of games from previous generations and then charge full price.
hank755 wrote: For someone who's played Super Mario 3D World, is Super Mario World U Deluxe worth it?
Last edited by XFactor11 on Apr 29th, 2021 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)