• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 9:28 am
Aug 14, 2013
210 posts
143 upvotes
CALGARY
LULUMON wrote: repost...
Oops. Thought I'd try. Oh well.

EDIT: The one I am speaking of doesn't have the $100 restriction. I take back my "oops".
Oct 17, 2015
144 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
Is it personal code or generic?
If it is generic please post for everyone advantage.
Mar 24, 2011
37 posts
3 upvotes
I think its for new member only or cancellation should be 18 months old . 60$ voucher when you spend 100$.
Dec 3, 2007
434 posts
303 upvotes
Not sure if anyone got the voucher if their membership expired +18 months ago, but mine did, and Costco just confirmed its only valid on new memberships.

They are refunding me.
Apr 17, 2017
49 posts
13 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Just wondering if one can stake two or more promo codes on checkout page.
Thanks
English is not my mother tongue
#FreeSentsov
Oct 25, 2013
208 posts
811 upvotes
London, ON
ihorcv wrote: Just wondering if one can stake two or more promo codes on checkout page.
Thanks
Fine print says one coupon per member per transaction.
Sep 16, 2014
80 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver
Got mine within 4 days of signing up. If anyone has any codes I will buy them off you
Penalty Box
Jan 26, 2017
807 posts
862 upvotes
Does the membership start on the day you buy it online or the day you pickup the membership card at the counter?
Dec 22, 2012
416 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
I signed up for the Gold, upgraded to Executive in store. Got the $60 email and $25 in store, YMMV.

Note, they can't be stacked to get $85 off $100.
neelpa wrote: Is it personal code or generic?
If it is generic please post for everyone advantage.
Personal
Dec 2, 2014
351 posts
292 upvotes
Calgary, AB
fightbriz wrote: My membership expired feb 2020. Can my family member (who was Secondary cardholder) sign up with this promo code to be Primary and make me Secondary?

If so, do we both use the same email addresses as previous, or both new emails?

Also, if we signup a new membership (not renewal), would we be able to purchase on Costco.ca online immediately (and if so, how long does it take after signing up to get the membership details so i can use it online), or do we have to go in the store to activate / get physical cards?
you need a different physical address, you can use it online right after when you receive the membership email, but you'll need to go in store to get the physical card for in store shopping (takes overnight for you to be in the system before you can get it in-stores)
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5040 posts
1350 upvotes
Toronto
frankyCrankie wrote: you need a different physical address, you can use it online right after when you receive the membership email, but you'll need to go in store to get the physical card for in store shopping (takes overnight for you to be in the system before you can get it in-stores)
So you're saying it's more the address than the person? So I can be primary again, as long as i enter a different address? I do have a second address, but my ID has the address that i used on my membership that expired feb2020, so how would that work? Because when i go in to get the new card, they will look up my ID and see that i already have an expired account under the ID address, and that I'm trying to sign up a new account under a different address (different from my ID)
Aug 17, 2012
357 posts
458 upvotes
Victoria
It's only been 17.5 months since my membership expired so I called customer service. Wait time was about 20 minutes but they gave me the $60 coupon upon membership renewal. No waiting for the coupon, they just give you a code over the phone.
Sep 13, 2019
6 posts
If I buy from online with the 60$ voucher and later I return the product, should I also receive the voucher back?

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 2 guests)

neatooo, swaraj88, dfccomp